Chapter 17 [ Shopping ]

"Of what?" She questioned, still facing the door. "I drank her coffee but rejected your pasta," I stepped closer to her, telling her the reason for my unease. "No, I'm not. Why would I?" She hesitated and rapidly walked out of the room.

✿⁠ 

Rudransh, are you going crazy? What was the reason to ask this? What was the root of this question? Jealousy, why this? Is there something between us?

Swara, don't be crazy. Don't forget your sister's words. What kind of question was that, are you jealous? And why did all this make my heart race? I want to stay away from him as much as I can.

✿⁠ 

The next morning, I got ready to go to his room. Tomorrow is a fashion event.

I went to his room. Weirdly, his room door was open. I entered. The view left my jaw dropped.

He was shirtless, Miss Trisha staring at him sitting in bed. His back facing me, meanwhile, he was doing something with his shirt.

I turned my face. Why was she here, and why was he shirtless in front of her? How could she stare at Mr. Rudransh like this? It's 7 A.M. What was she doing here?

"What are you doing here?" She inquired. I could sense a disturbance in her voice. The tone was rude. "I have some work with Rudransh sir," I answered, still turning my face.

"Yeah, we will look forward to it," he said to her, and I turned to him. She hummed, "Miss Trisha, I have some work. We will talk about it later," he continued. "Okay," she agreed, glaring at me while leaving.

"Let's complete if there is any pending work left

"Let's complete if there is any pending work left. "

She conveyed, placing her bag on the bed. “There is no pending work,” I declared, gazing at her as she peered straight. “I will leave for days after this event,” she asserted, twisting her head to the other side. Her actions made me fuddled. “Are you okay?” I inquired, crossing over to her side. “Why do you want to know? Go remove your shirt in her room,” she taunted rudely.