[ 18 ] F E E L I N G

“You have to fulfill my one wish,” She countered, folding her arms

“You have to fulfill my one wish,” She countered, folding her arms. “Promise,” I whispered, bending to come closer to her ear. She immediately stepped aside and said, “Open the door,” making me smile mischievously. “Hold this bag,” I gave her a bag of ice cream, opened the door, and we went inside. She jumped on the bed, “Ice cream time.” She was excited, and I put the bag on the couch and reached there. She handed me a spoon.

✿⁠ 

We ate together and discussed some time about work. While I was explaining my first experience attending a fashion event, I fell silent. I stole a glance at her; she was sleeping while her face was covered with hair. How the hell did she do that? [ Her hair on her face ] , My lips curved, gazing at her face.

Kya koi bata sakta ye maasum si dikhne wali ladki kitni shararti hai.

[ Can anyone tell this innocent looking girl , how much silly she is ]

I got up and reached her side. I covered her with a blanket. I sat in front of her, staring at her face. I don't know if I will get this chance again. A chance to stare without thinking what she will think.

Even though she was sleeping, my heart still flutters knowing I have removed hair from her face. My hand reached to her face; I shifted her hair behind her ear. Her long lashes were adorable, and her cute cheeks made this heartless guy want to pinch them. I remembered I put my finger on her lips; her soft pink lips made me think about which I should not.

My eyes widened with my thoughts; I quickly got up. “No, No Rudransh, don't you dare ever do that, you are going mad, I don't allow you to… I murmured, convincing myself.

Doorbell rang , and my focus fell on that; I walked to open the door, “Miss Sharma?” I questioned, amazed by her late-night presence.

“Don't you like my presence?” She said with a smirk, stepping forward. I sighed and went from there. She followed me. “Rudransh, By the way—

“Rudransh sir,” I corrected her with a cough and sat on the couch. “It's just we both are here; don't be shy—

She stopped in the middle as soon as her eyes fell on Miss Oberoi. She glared at me; I glared back, raising my eyebrow. “What is she doing here?” She furiously asked me to walk her. “Sleeping,” I answered, my eyes widened as she removed her blanket. I held her wrist and took her out of the room. “Rudransh, what are you doing, how can she sleep, you—

“Miss Sharma, you should go to sleep; if not, then don't disturb others,” I complained in a low tone, concerned she should not wake up, I shut the door.

What's wrong with her? Tomorrow, she will be busy with work and partying; if you don't want to rest atleast don't disturb other.

I kindly put the blanket back, concerned she would not wake up.