Prologue & copyright ~

[ In the prologue i may not provide you the English translation of dialogue but it will be available in the chapters ]

"Miss Oberoi," he said, raising his voice, "I don't like repeating myself." My eyes welled up with tears. I knew completing this task in five minutes, with only one minute left, was impossible, but I still sat down and started typing again. "First, delete the previous one," he ordered in a cold tone. I looked at my computer and deleted the previous work, with everyone's eyes fixed on me.

He stood there for five minutes, and I failed to complete the task. Tears began to silently roll down my cheeks as I gazed at him. I stood up from my chair and approached him slowly. His facial expression confirmed that he knew I had failed in the task.

"Is this how you plan to continue   assisting me?" he asked, standing upright with his hands in his pockets. I tried to figure out my next steps. " Personal assistant ki duties samjhti hain aap ? Apni  jimmedariyon se waqif hai aap ? Aapne haan hi kyun kiya tha jab aap is position ko sambhal hi nahi sakti , i purposely asked for the papers..they are not needed right now , me bass Jaan-na chahta tha ki aap apne kaam ko lekar kitni serious hai.

[ T : Do you understand the duties of a personal assistant? Are you aware of your responsibilities? Why did you accept this position if you can't handle it? I purposely asked for the papers; they're not needed right now. I wanted to know how committed you are to your work.]

"Remove your heels," his sudden order left me puzzled. "Kyun" I asked, looking at him. He signaled to an employee to read yesterday's notice.

"Yesterday, Mr. Rathore announced that no one should wear heels in the office. You can come dressed in a lengha, saree, gown, or anything you prefer, but heels should not be worn in the office," he explained before returning to his seat. Mr. Rathore glanced in my direction.

"Remove.your.heels" he repeated and then left for his office. I chose to keep my heels on, as I couldn't bear to stand barefoot on the cold floor.

" Are you really disappointed with her , yaa ye gussa hai ? "

[ T : Or this is an anger ]

" kesa gussa ? " I asked the person who exactly looking like me .

[ T : Anger ]

I'm facing the mirror.

" ki tumne bahut si ladkiyon ko dekha , par Aaj Tak tumhari Nazar kisi par nahi ruki......uske alawa.....tumne us ladki ki kamar pakadi , tumne use apne pure Ghar me dhundha , tumne uski madad ki....tumne us ladki ki mehak ko yaad kia , tumne uska-

" nahi " i shouted, and couldn't able to control myself to kill him so I throw stool on him. I came out from my thoughts when i heard mirror crashing sound. I was breathing heavily. But that image standing behind me.

" Tumhe apne aap par gussa Ara hai , tumhe Shak hai apne aap par isliye tumne apne aap ko saabit karane ke liye use itna sab kuch suna diya sabke saamne "

"Uski galati thi waha , isliye use itna wo sab kaha " I cleared to him. But he started laughing.

" Nahi Rudransh Singh Rathore....tumne aapne aap ko saabit karne ke liye ye Kiya hai "

Copyright ©

"Copyright © 2023 [@authordivyaa]. This Wattpad story is an original work of fiction. All characters and plot elements are products of the author's imagination and are not related to reality. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited, and any unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this story is against the author's rights."

Don't forget to vote and comment <3