[ 29 ] C U D D L E

"Go to the room," I scolded her

"Go to the room," I scolded her. She's getting stubborn day by day.

"No, I want to go there," she pointed towards the pool. After giving a big smile, she ran there holding her black dress. I followed her as she was drunk and she might fall.

"It's cold here, Missy, come inside," I told her, but she shook her head. I glared, and she glared back. She held my hand and pulled me down. I sighed and sat beside her.

"Fine?" She nodded.

She may not mind this, but I can't forget the moment when I picked her. She is small; I like it.

The way she wrapped her hands around me. I wonder if she could sense the heat coming out from my cheeks. I have never felt this special before.

And one more time, my heart stopped when she moved in front of me and cupped my cheeks. It was unexpected, so fast. Like I was thinking, and she did this. I couldn't handle what she already did, and now she continues.

"Mi... mis... Missy-

I can't believe that my words cracked in front of a little girl who is not even in her senses.

I glanced at her forearm; she was caressing my cheeks with both thumbs, looking straight into my eyes. With a heavy breath, I looked away when I didn't want to.

"Swara, call me Swara," she whispered softly, and I lost myself there, my eyes softened, and my lips parted in a breath. A six feet tall man getting weak in front of a drunk little Miss.

It's not like I don't want to call her name; it's just my heart can't handle that. I will lose myself completely. No matter how much stronger I have made myself-less talkative, rude, and arrogant-I will lose all those personalities. She is forcing me to do so.

She got on her knees and moved closer.

"You are not-"

My eyes widened, and my body went numb. I forgot to blink, and my stomach was tickling so hard as if I wanted to hug it.

And all this happened because of her kiss; she kissed my cheeks.

She can't do this to me. My neck muscles tensed, knowing she is definitely going to regret it if she remembers all this.

As she was moving closer, and I was moving backward, my back hit the ground, after the cold grass touched my back I realized I was underneath her as she hovered above.

Her hair fell on my face, and our chests collided. I extended my leg and wrapped my hands around her waist. "Why are you like this?" she questioned almost like a mumble. "How am I?" I questioned back, taking her hair off my face.

"Why are you like this? Why can't you be clear with your words? You are confusing me," she complained in one breath, her total weight on me. That's the most important point to be noted for me. She believes me this much that eventually, she leaves all her weight on me.