[ 21 ] K I S S E S

[ Errors ho sakte mujhe jese hi time milta hai I will correct them till then enjoy and manage a little

[ Errors ho sakte mujhe jese hi time milta hai I will correct them till then enjoy and manage a little. ]

" What if we kiss at this moment? " He questioned me, barely audible to me. My eyes popped out due to his unexpected question.
My neck muscles tensed as I tightened my grip on my shirt. " Huh? "

As he pressed his lips on mine I felt electricity down my spine. And my heart thunders inside my chest as if trying to burst free from my ribcage. I lost my senses, all I was hearing was my heartbeat and the feeling of soft lips. I forgot
Where we were, who we were?

My stomach seemed like they were forcing me to leave him or hug it first because all the butterflies lost their home and were roaming around inside my stomach.

I lost myself there when he started moving his lips. I was going to close my eyes, he separated himself. I hesitated to make eye contact, my chest was going back and forth because of the heavy nervousness and increase in heart rate.

I gazed around and found now we were going downward, only fifteen minutes more left with him. I glanced back at him. At that time all I knew was I would never get this chance again with him, above the ground and in this restless condition of mine.

I grabbed his neck from both of my hands and leaned closer to him. He is too tall but I pulled him closer. I attached my lips to him, my eyes closed, I wanted to look at his expression.

My situation was a little lighter than before even though this second time I pulled him for a kiss. My heart was screaming " I'll explode, I'll explode"
My legs were not saying anything, it seemed it got faint and my butterflies were not getting tired and went into my chest to explore me more.

He hugged my waist and picked me up. My legs were in the air, he was holding me tightly. Now, I didn't have to look upward, my face to his level. I wrapped my hands over his shoulders.

I tilted my head as our noses were disturbing us. He sucked both of my lips with a smooch sound. His one was enough on my waist to keep handing me in the air, and with his second hand, he was brushing my hair backward, his every touch was gentle.

He keep sucking my lips, I want to suck his one but when I tried he didn't obey keep continue his action, I made a grip on his hair and pulled backward. He stopped and made me laugh from inside.

I don't know how he was doing that, I thought it was easy to suck on his lips but I can do with one on each time. I chose his lower lips. It was quite embarrassing to open my mouth widely.

My chest was inhumanly pressed against his. We pulled out as I was feeling breathless, perhaps the same goes for him. Our eyes met.

I could not able to keep continue looking into his amber gaze, he made me stand. Out of a sudden reality hit me. Who is he to me, and how I should treat him? We should not do this. How I will look at him like before, How to normal things between us? How I will continue working with him?