Chapter 14 [ A night with him ]

" This is not amusing at all

" This is not amusing at all. '' I clarified, grabbed the pillow from the couch, and tossed it at him. But he caught it, glared at me, tilting his head behind the pillow.

No, seriously tell me what the funny thing is. It would be loose; it's not mine, these clothes belong to a six-foot-tall man with, a heavy chest, and long legs, and I'm 5'4; my legs aren't too long. There is seriously nothing to laugh about, but he has to make fun of me.

" Little Missy, sit here," he said, putting the pillow aside. I came to him and sat in front of him. " What's your age? " He asked, his expression changed to a serious one.

" Soon 22," I answered, yet confused about what happened to him, what about his rude arrogant personality? He saved me, he let me stay in his house, he gave me his clothes, he made fun of me.

I saw him the very first time laughing, even if he was making fun, but it was good to see him happy. His golden eyes stared at my face, making me feel something inside my stomach, my cheeks started heating up, while I was sitting; my legs were not able to stop trembling.

Maybe he is being misunderstood by people or he is like only with me.

But why the hell only me; there is no meaning to it; he is getting misunderstood by people.

" Don't you think you are too young for this?" he said, picking up a sweater, and handing it to me. " Wear it; the weather is cold," he finished and sighed.

" I didn't know he was something else," I clarified, wearing a sweater. " I'm talking about this job," he crossed Clarified and made my hand stop in the middle of the action, I moved my eyes to him, who had been staring at me since he entered the room.

I'm too young; now he will not give me a job, and I have to return. What about the house? What about my mother?

" How did you find this job? I mean, you are not experienced," his eyes frowned.

" Aniket sir," I replied, still thinking about what was going to happen next. " Will you fire me? " I asked; I was scared from inside; what if he said yes? Requesting God to help me.

" Huh? No, no, I was just curious," he answered and internally took a sigh of relief.

He stood up, and I was still sitting in the same position. " By the way, your sister called you."

He said, my eyes widened, and I stood up. " I answered the call "

I went to him, "What? You answered her call, what did she say, what did you reply? Did you tell her the truth? "

" Relax Missy, relax, take a breath, nobody going to kill you, I'm here, I told you not to think about that case anymore, still you are stuck-

" Did you tell her that I'm staying here? " I asked him to cut it off, I know the more important thing. " I did not tell her about the restaurant case; I said we were busy with work and didn't notice the time passed; you are staying with me tonight "