[ 20 ] K I S S

Some people were dancing in pairs

Some people were dancing in pairs. She pulled my arm, forcing me to dance with her, but I didn't know the “D” of dance, so I denied it. She ran alone to the stage and started dancing. I felt a regression rejecting her. Just then, a few guests came to me; they were asking me some random questions, and I was replying to them.

Missy started dancing with her imaginary partner, and I couldn't stop my smile. Her gown danced with her moves; her hair was like a paid actor. Light on her made her the main character there. I liked the way she didn't care about people's judgment. She lived in her world.

I didn't realize when I put my head on the table. She is beautiful; the way she turned to me and smiled, my heart thudded. I straightened my back and realized someone was talking to me. She was walking towards me. I knew she would convince me to dance, and this time I wouldn't deny even if I didn't know a single step.

I stood up from my seat. A guy came to her before she could come to me. He said something to her and offered his hand. She smiled and held his hand. They both ran back to the stage.

She didn't even think about me; I was there, I was ready. I wanted to dance with her. I gasped, accepting there was nothing like what I was thinking. Even though it was hard to get accepted. She is like this with everyone. I'm not special. She is laughing with me; she is laughing with him.

Miss Trisha reached me and offered me to dance with her. She held my hand and took me to the stage. I exchanged a gaze with Miss Oberoi; she smiled and looked back at that guy. “Rudransh, I can't believe my eyes; you are dancing with me. I was waiting for this moment,” she said, putting her hands around my neck and pulling me closer to her face. I nodded and glanced at Miss Oberoi; she was busy dancing with him.

We started dancing too. She kept talking to me; meanwhile, I could not stop focusing on them. My eyes widened in surprise when he picked her in his arms. She wrapped her arms around him. “Rudransh, what happened?”

Rage increased inside me, his hands on her waist forcing me to do something that should not be done. He placed her on the floor, and he was going to hold her wrist, but I went to them and held her wrist before him and took her out from there.

 He placed her on the floor, and he was going to hold her wrist, but I went to them and held her wrist before him and took her out from there