Chapter 4 [ His Personal assistant ]

"Rudransh, sir, is calling you in his cabin," an employee informed me and left

"Rudransh, sir, is calling you in his cabin," an employee informed me and left. While I was reading "Insane Romance," she finally updated the next chapter. However, then a girl came and told me something that was unpredictable. Did he have more questions about last night? I was trying my best to forget his hands on my waist, his hand on my hand, his amber eyes' look, but why did he want to meet?

I took deep sighed before open the door.
"May I come in, sir?" My voice was trembling, and my hand was holding the doorknob. I couldn't believe this was my first time going into his cabin; I have been working for this company for the past year. He selected the top hundred employees who always attend meetings and are in higher positions, and I'm the only lower-level employee going to enter his cabin.

"Hmm," he said, shutting his laptop. I entered and slowly walked to the table. His gaze was fixed on the file. "Yes, sir?" I asked, looking at him. "Miss Swara Oberoi, 22, Uttar Pradesh," he said in a stern voice while examining my documentary file. "Yes, sir," I agreed. "So you are the one Mittal was talking about," he said, setting the file down. His words left me puzzle , why these men talking about me.

"Tell me about yourself?" he asked, and I began to recall who I actually am. "It's all written down there," I said, struggling to find the right words, so I pointed out that my documentary files were there for him to read. He lifted his gaze and leaned back in his chair.

"I mean... you can read everything about me from there. What else would you like to know?" I tried to clarify. "Sir, actually...

I sat down, but in the middle of it, he spoke up, "Did I tell you to sit?" he asked, raising his eyebrows, clearly embarrassed me there. "Btw, why did you lie?" he asked, standing up from his chair and adjusting his coat. I was confused about what lie he meant, so I asked, "What lie?"

"That I call Miss Sharma by her name," he said, picking a book from the shelf. I remembered I had actually said that to Trisha ma'am; I had lied to her. I started searching for words to explain at that moment. " Mm....wo....aii....um.....wo....

"Miss Oberoi, I don't know this language," he said, opening the book while facing me.

"Sir... she was annoying me," I began, but he interrupted, saying, "So you lied."

"Unfortunately, mistakenly, literally I lied," I said, trying to make my eyes look cute and innocent, hoping he would forgive me. He responded sternly, "Don't make a face like cartoon and just go back to your work," as he placed his book on the table. I immediately straightened my face. How could he embarrass me like that? He's heartless.

To know about what genre he is interested in , Rom- com , romance fiction , dark romance fiction. I stepped forward, he sat down again, and I began to say, "Actually, sir..."