✯《Chapter - 28》✯

⚜️

⚜️

⚜️

⚠️Warning - Sexual content ahead !

♡Hug me like night holds the moon♡

"Oh my god! What did I do? I shouldn't have talked to her like that. Oh God, what must she be thinking about me?!!" Avika blabbered sitting on the passanger seat and biting her nails. Because whenever she get nervous she starts biting her nails.

"Nothing will happen. And stop biting your nails, Avika." Sumedh said and slightly push away her hand from her mouth, driving the car.

He was normal after leaving the building but avika freak out when she got to know that the women whom she was insulting was none other than his mother.

"How? I ruined everything, man. Already, there was nothing right between you two and then..." She paused in her blabbering and glanced at him with furrowed brows.

"Are you and your mother not in good terms right now?" His body stiffed at her question. "I mean How wrong she was about you. Why would any mother speak so badly of her child?" She asked.

"We are.....not...in good terms right now.... that's why she is little upset with me." He answered and give her a tight lip smile and clenched the steering wheel tightly, knowing what is the actual reason but still he can't tell her right now.

"We have reached." He announced to her. She turned her head and looked out from the window and gazed at her house. She nodded her head.

She was about to go but stopped when she sensed little uneasiness in his behaviour. After talking with his mother he didn't look good or any type of anger looked in his face. His face was void of emotions but eyes can tell the truth more easily than mouth. And she sensed little sadness in her eyes which he didn't wanted to show to anyone.

"Hey." She called him gainning his attention. He turned his head towards her direction with questionable look.

"Whatever misunderstanding there is between you and your mother will end very soon. I am fully sure. Don't lose hope, everything will be fine. If you want to share or tell anything, I am here for you. Hmm?" She said softly and hugged him softly. She got out from the car and closed the car door behind her.