✯《chapter - 6》✯

⚜️

⚜️

"Darn that brat"i said gritting my teeth.

"I will not cook!! Go and tell your boss that he should go hungry, but it is impossible to convence me" I said in loud voice and folded my hands on my chest.

Maria had a little taken back at this statement of mine because I was looking at her so angrily as if her boss was standing in front of me. Maria inhales deeply. She hesitated before saying anything to me.

"Ok mam, as your wish but don't forget that yesterday you lost, not the boss, so now you will have to face the consequences of the bet you had made, and don't forget that you had given your word and if the boss had lose in your place tomorrow, he too would not have gone back on his word, that's why I think you should do what is right and what is decided." I looked at her with bewilderment even not me, everyone present in the room looked at her like she is some type of God who has just sentenced someone.

She is a sweet and warm woman in her 60s, When did she change so much?
I compose myself.

"And what if I still don't?" I questioned her raising my one eyebrow.

"Then no one will cook" She said sternly looking at me.

I clench my jaw in frustration. What does her mean, no one will cook, so will we be hungry for the whole day?
Ahhhh on top of that why I had to be so hungry today?

"Make food for now, because now you have no reason. We all are feeling hungry and have to go to office too. Please." Ahaan said.

Everyone nodded at his comment.
I enter in the kitchen glaring at Maria. She gives me apologetic look.

Look at her, Earlier she scold me this much and now she is apologizing. Now I have understood that I will not trust the people here at all.

I grab the apron from maids and wear it.
"What dish to make for breakfast today?" I asked servants.

"You can make whatever you want to be, but just take care of one thing that whatever you make, put a little less spicy in it,because boss doesn't like too spicy."Maria said softly.