✯《Chapter-22》✯

⚜️

⚜️

⚜️

My own expectations killed me

"Tea for you, Avi!!" Avika turned her head towards Gauri and accepted it with a little smile. She took it and sipped a little.

"How's it?" Gauri asked curiously.

"It's good." Avika said. She nodded her head and looked at her with concern.

"You okay, Avi?" She asked softly and Avika abruptly stopped in her trance and looked at her faking a smile.

"What will happen to me? I am absolutely fine. Don't worry!" She assured her. She nodded half heartedly. Because she knows thar Avika is not okay. From the day when she get to know his real face, she didn't utter a word from her mouth.

She wasn't even went to her office, for her work from four days. Their family always saw her spending time in her room or on the terrace looking at the sky absent mindedly. Gauri was continuously concerning about her behaviour and tried every way to cheer her up but failed every time.

Guari looked at her for the last time and turning on her heels she went downstairs leaving Avika alone on terrace.

A message ring came to her phone she extend her hand and looked at the name which was flashing on the screen. Her jaw clenched.

My life❤️ - hey, where are you? I'm trying your no. from last four days and you are not picking it up!

My life❤️ - Atleast tell me that you are okay.

My life❤️ - Fine if you don't want to tell me on phone, then I will come to your house and ask you myself.

She clenched her jaw in rage when she noticed the name she saved his number by.