✯《Chapter-18》✯

⚜️

⚜️

⚜️

He is smiling. I'm melting

⚜️

Sumedh was sitting in his office after doing his work and was ready to leave but suddenly door slammed open of his office and Veer and Ahaan entered panting heavily.

"Tiger, we have some important information!" Veer stated coming towards him, he placed his laptop on the table. They both took their seats on the visitors chair.  Sumedh got slightly confused on their behaviour.

"What is it?" He asked.

"We got to know about who sent that chest to Avika!!" Veer said and opened his laptop.

"Who was that bastard?" Sumedh gritted out eyeing him desperately.

"It was Victor Martin, our old partner." He said showing a footage to him in his laptop, how Victor succeeded to put that threating thing to her changing room.

His grey orbs convert into dark. He clenched his fist in anger that his knuckles turned white.

"You have to call Avika, right now!" Ahaan explained, seeing his brother who was ready to kill that man.

Sumedh looked at him curiously.
"Yeah, he is right. She is in danger." Veer said nodding on his statement.

"What? How?!!" Sumedh questioned.

"Since, I got to know about that Victor was the one who was put that chest on Avika's place, I started tracing his calls and messages. And, I got to know about that they are planning to cause Avika an accident. You have to call her right now and tell her to not come out from her house." Veer said.

"I will fucking kill that bastard." He said and banged his fist on the table. He took out his phone and dialling Avika's number he put the phone on his ear.