✯《chapter-10》✯

⚜️

⚜️

You have never left my mind since
that day

♡You have never left my mind since that day♡

"I remember everything about that night." Avika said fiercely looking into his eyes. Tiger's face convert into smug smirk which was covered with rage before.

"I knew that you remember everything after drinking." He whispered leaning near her ear and planted a soft kiss on her earlobe.

A shiver ran down her spine when he do this. She clench her hands and look at him with fury.

"You knew then why did you do this? Why did you do this drama?" She said. He looked at her and with a small smirk.

"To get the truth out of your mouth." He said.

"So whatever you told me was..." She said hesitantly. She needed a hope whatever he had said at that time was all a lie.

"That was true. It was all true and I had spoken in my full senses." He said cutting her off. On his statement she chuckled bitterly.

"How easy is it for you to do all this. isn't it? I wish I didn't tell you my feelings." She gritted.

"Ohhh, are you hurt dove? But I had given you an offer too, did you think about that?" He asked playing with her hair strands.

She jerked his hand away from her hairs making him sigh in frustration.

"You know what? You are a fucking asshole. It is good that I told you my feelings, otherwise I would never have seen this face of yours. I was so wrong about yo--" she said fuming in anger.

"Yes. Fucking yess you were always wrong about me, dove. Always. You don't know, I always get whatever I want, by hook or by crook." He said intermidating her.

"But I'm not. You've had enough. You gave me a lot of pain, not anymore. So if you ever try to touch me now, it'll be too bad for you, tiger." She spat.

"And you think you can stop me?" He said. She grab his shirt's collar and pin on the wall harshly in a blink and stand in front of him. He looked at her amused.