✯《Chapter-27》✯

⚜️

⚜️

⚜️

  ♡And in the middle of my chaos, there was you.♡

"I missed you, dove." He said and she breathed out the breath she was holding for a long time. She turned her body towards him and finally she get to see the person whom she yearned to see from two months.

"Why are you here?" She whispered, he looked at her with a longing look and kissed on her forehead.

He sat on the bed and looking at her she also sat up and looked at him with confusion.
"Happy birthday, dove." He said and gave her the bouquet of red roses and tulips.

He know very well what can provide her the warmth and peace.

She accepted it with a small smile and sniffed the scent of flowers. Her smile faltered when another cramp hit her and she laid down on her lap and whimpered, touching her belly.

He furrowed his brows concerned and hold her face.
"Avika, are you okay? What happened?" He asked concerned when she didn't answered and her face curled in pain.

"Okay, I'm calling the doctor now! You don't seem good!" He said and took out the phone. But she quickly hold his hand and sat up straight.

"Yo..you don't have to. It's okay it is just some pain, it is normal--"

"They are normal?!! No, they are not! You are having too much--"

"Sumedh! Relaxe. I'm used to it." She said assuring him, But only she knew how much she was trying to bearing her pain in front of him.

"Really?!!" He asked cocking a brow. She nodded but shake her head immediately as no when she felt pain in her lower abdomen again and drop her head on his shoulder.