✯《Chapter-24》✯

⚜️

⚜️

⚜️

Double update Thank you for 1k reads❤️

♡There's always a wild side of an innocent face.♡

"Shit! Such a tired meeting it was!! My whole body became stiff while sitting." Veer said stretching his neck and shoulders.

"You haven't done anything that big. You were just sitting there, I and Tiger had attended the entire meeting!" Ahaan said and rolled eyes on his overacting.

"I may not have attended but I too had to endure that entire meeting." Veer retort.

"Stop your kid fight for fuck sake!" Sumedh said tiredly with a scowl.
They entered in living room and saw Avika descending the stairs with a small smile.

She came to him and stand in front of him.
"Someone called on your phone." She said.

"Who?" Sumedh asked, and Varun entered in the room with Arya.

"Daksha Sinha." She answered. He understood her statement and opened his mouth to say something but cut off by her.

"It's okay, you don't have to explain everything. Take it." She said and forward the phone to him. He raised his hand to grab it but Avika quickly pulled her hand back and threw that device outside the window in artificial pond which was in the garden area.

All of them looked at her with slight wide eyes and shock.

"As you can see, your phone has been destroyed. So tell her not to call you on your number after today. Take a new number and a new phone too. Hmm?" She said and gave him a tight lip smile.

She pulled him down to her height by grabbing his collar and leaned to his ear.
"And if I ever see that Daksha's name or anything related to her around you, then be ready for the punishment, Singh!" She warned and leave the area.