✯《chapter-11》✯

⚜️

⚜️

I never craved for attention, until I tasted yours♡

"I have proof that Avika was behind the attack." Ahaan said determined. His eyes were shinning with truth.

"What kind of proof do you have?" Tiger asked in serious tone, his expressions were hard.

Ahaan came forward and kept his laptop on the table placed in front of Tiger and connected his USB and started showing it to him.

Veer and Varun also became curious and stood near Tiger.

Avika was seen on the laptop screen, who was going to the security room. Ahan fast forwarded that video, And everyone notices that Avika left the security room after 1 hour.

"Did you see that? What does she do by going to our security room for an hour? She doesn't even have any work there? And I am just showing the footage of one day, Avika has been going to that room for the last 10 days and no one knows anything." Ahaan said little louder.

"May be a coinciden--" veer said.

"And not only this, she also goes to the area behind the mansion's garden, she has been going there for almost 5 days. So many things cannot be a coincidence." Ahaan said sternly looking at them. Seeing the evidence, they all fell into deep thought.

"What if you are wrong about Avika?" Tiger said broking the silence.

"It cannot be possible, but to clear your confusion, we should keep an eye on Avika." Ahaan said pointing at the laptop.

"Are you lost it, you--" veer said.

"Fine. We'll keep an eye on her." Tiger said noding his head in approval.
"But if nothing wrong is found about him then remember ahaan, I will not spare you." Varun said sternly in return ahaan scoffed.

"We'll see." Ahaan said in his deep voice, And started telling everyone the plan to keep an eye on Avika.

•◈↢<◇>↣◈•