✯《Chapter-20》✯

⚜️

⚜️

⚜️

I have so much of you in my heart.

⚜️

"Your boyfriend, love!!" A deep voice came behind her and turning she saw veer smiling brightly at her.

Her eyes slightly widened in shock when she noticed Sumedh who was standing beside him with a poker face, and bruised.

She make long strides towards him.
"How did you get this bruise?" She gasped and tried to touch his bruises but he stopped her grabbing her hand.

"You don't have to care about this!" He said coldly. She furrowed her eyebrows on the tone of his.

"I was--"

"Oh you came?" Her mother said sweetly. Avika turned her head behind her because she thought that there is someone behind her, with whom her mother was talking.

"Why are you looking behind? I am talking to you sweetie." Her mother said and give him a sweet wide smile. Avika pointed at herself in shock mouth slightly opened in shock on her mother's words and actions.

"I was waiting for you sweetheart. Don't come home so late at night. You work so much, you should also take some rest. Look, I have told Gauri to prepare food of your choice today." Her mother said and grabbed her hand softly.

"Come with me. Eat some food. Look, how thin your body became!!" She said. Avika was not able to understand what had happened to her mother today. She glanced at Veer who was biting his lips to stop the smile which was wildly spreading on his lips.

Her mother started dragging her on the dinning table, but stopped in mid and looked back towards Sumedh and Veer.

"Both of you also come and eat food. Otherwise the food will not taste good if it gets cold. Hmm?" She said more sweetly like honey was dripping from her mouth and again started dragging her. Avika raised her head and looked at Rudra who was already sitting on the head chair hands folded on his chest. And his face and hands were also bruised just like Sumedh.