✯《Chapter - 1》✯

⚜️

⚜️

"I thought I'd never be able to tell you, but I think....I'm in love with you... "She said smiling from ear to ear "I'm in love with you rishi." she hug the person who is standing in front of her.

"Andddd.....cut." The man says who is standing behind the cameras. "Well done guys you both did a great job." Director said to the two persons who were shooting the scene.

"Thanks. " Said two people after breaking the hug. "Now you both can rest, the next scene is after 30 minutes." Director said.

The man who is in his 30s and girl who is in 20s both are nodded their heads. "Sanjana!!" she called her manager "Yes ma'am, you can go to your vanity van I already arranged your van." She said breathing heavily in one go.

"Good." The manager's boss said with straight face. She was about to go when a mainly voice called her name "Hey Avika!!" she rolled her eyes afer knowing who is he, his co-actor. "Hey ,where are you going?!" He said. "To hell, wanna come with me?" She said looking around in annoying voice. "Ohh...no no no..." he chuckles and said.

"You know I was just thinking uhmm....what your plans after work?" He said in flirtous voice.
"Plan to kill someone." She said in straight voice looking at him. "What?! Uhh.. i was just.." "BYE!!" She said loudely and went from there. He saw her leaving with mouth slightly open and rolled his eyes.

       ✵✵✵✵✵✵

"So..... Your next scene is in 30 mins and you have a schedule of a meeting with Mr Bajaj, and after this you have to go to your fashion designer for finalize your dress for your movie promotion and then....." "STOP IT!!" Everyone flinch at the sudden burst of Avika on her manager, telling her today's schedule.

"Uhh... Sorry mam" Sanjana whispers slowly. Avika sighs deeply and look at sanjana in regret look. "This is not her fault avika." A manly voice tells her.
"I know but I'm just......ughh tired today."
Avika said " if you work day and night wihout rest,you must be tired." He said.