✯《chapter-13》✯

⚜️

⚜️

♡If it's meant to be, it'll be♡

"I want to go back to my home. I want to go back to my old life." Avika said laying her head on his broad chest.

Tiger stopped stroking her hairs for some moments and Avika started feeling nervous when she felt silence from his side.

"Sleep. We'll talk about this in morning." Tiger said without any hint of his tone and breaking intolerable silence between them.

Avika sighed in defeat knowing that this man is hard to understand and fell into deep slumber on his chest.

Next morning she woke up when she observe empty space beside her. She sat on bed and rest her head on headboard of bed.

She want him to answer her question which she asked him last night because she was just wanted to know what was on his mind.

Is he really attached with her or not? She expected a no from him that he is also desperate for her like she is for him.

But all she gain was just a statement.

"Sleep. We'll talk about this in morning."

She didn't know wheather he tried to say 'no' indirectly to her or it was just a delusion for her that he'll be desperate for her just like she is for him.

That he'll be love her just like she do.

She breathed out from his mouth and looked at the side of bed where tiger was with her last night.

Removing silk sheets from her body she stood up and head to washroom for her morning routine.

After getting ready, she reach to living room and noticed that today there were more people than usual who were standing in the room.

Some of them were talking to their partners and some of them rushing to outside talking on their phones.

She got confused on this sight and looked around for Arya or anyone to ask them about what is going on.