✯《chapter-16》✯

⚜️

⚜️

⚜️

God knew my heart needed you

⚜️

"You have to pay for what you did!!"

These eight words were continuously ringing in Avika's head from the moment she saw them. Why would someone try to threaten her by this way?

If this is just a joke or prank then she will never gonna breath them in relief who did it, but if this is a real threat then this can be very unsafe for her.

She didn't know, wheather she should tell this to someone or not. Because if this information came to any media platform than her career maybe in danger. She already faced many difficulties in these seven months, now she want a stable and normal life.

"We came to the house, ma'am." Her driver said making her thoughts in halt. She Snapped her neck to her driver and looked outside the window to her house main door.

She got out from the car and put the chest in her bag. She bring the chest with her when she was leaving her workplace.

She put the bag in her hands and started making steps towards her room. Fortunately, there was no one in the house when she arrived, so she quickly went to her room and slammed the door close.

She put the bag on the drawer table which was placed beside the room door.

"You came early today!"
A voice boomed from back of her side. She flinched and snapped her head to the voice owner.

There he was sitting on her bed like he owns it. He had a magazine in one hand and other hand was on the headboard. He looked at her and smiled.

She looked at him with mouth wide open and eyed widened.
"WHAT THE FUCK--" She yelled but stopped in midway when she realise that she is in her home. And everyone got to know that someone is in her room.

"What the fuck are you doing here!!?" She hissed going towards him and pointed him with a hard glare.

"I missed you. So, I came here to meet you." He said and looked towards her with a small smile.