✯《chapter-15》✯

⚜️

⚜️

⚜️

Your hands are the only thing, I want to hold forever.

⚜️

"For you, love." Sumedh said.

And she got speechless hearing him. He came back just for her. Her heart took a summersault after hearing him. Is this real or just her dream?

He removed his forehead from hers and palmed her face with his big hands. She looked in his eyes and sensed a strange warmth and safety with him.

She was feeling good that he had come back, to her. He made her feel everything which she had never felt, love, laughter, hope.

But along with all this he also gave her what she had not expected from him. That was hate, betrayal, sorroes, pain. He had given her that pain which she could not forget even if she wanted to.

What she did do, Love? She just loved a person and in return she get pain and hurt. As soon as, she got her senses she backed away from him. Sumedh looked at her with confusion as his hand drop on his side.

"Why? You didn't have to be come back." She said sternly and backed away from him maintaining a few meters distance between them.

"Because I missed you." He whispered without broking eye contact with her.

"Why?" She asked and folded her hand on her chest.

"Because, I...I care for you." He breathed out.

"And you came to know about this after seven months?" She asked in low voice tilting her head.

He looked down at floor and looked back in her eyes which was filled with hate and disappointment for him. Noticing it, a slight pinged occur in his heart.

"I know you are upset with me." He said.

"I'm not upset with you. I hate you." She snapped.

"Avika--"