✯《chapter - 8》✯ CONFESSION

⚜️

⚜️

     ♡I didn't chose you, my heart did.

"I want to talk to you

"I want to talk to you." I said banging on his table in front of him. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me.

"Well, I can hear very well with my ears now, as you can see. so you better stop breaking the furniture in my house." He said pointing at my hand which was still on the table, without looking at me.

"The first thing is that your furniture will not break if I hit your table, and the second thing is that even if it does break, you are rich enough to buy another one. Or are you one of those miserly people who think a hundred times before spending a single money." I questioned him raising my eyebrows.

"First thing first, do you realize how irritating you are? The second thing is that I am not miserly, I just know how to take care of the things that are mine." He said reading the files without looking at me.

I opened my mouth to argue but stopped when realisation hit me that I came here to talk him about flowers. I immediately drop the idea of argue when that man came to his office who was stopping me in the garden to talk to Tiger. He was breathing heavily and fear covered on his face.

"Leave it,I have come here to talk to you about something important." I remove my gaze from that man and started talking with him. I see from corner of my eyes that he is signalling me to not argue with tiger.

"Hmm, what is it?" He said still staring at his files and started typing something in his laptop. I rolled my eyes on his enduring concentration on his files.

"Your people are saying that I cannot grow flowers of my choice in your garden." I complained folding my hand on chest.

"Wow This is a very important thing." He said sarcastically.