✯《Chapter-23》✯

⚜️

⚜️

⚜️

♡No matter how complicated it gets, I still want you♡

"Why are you leaving so early?" Avika heard and turned to Sara who was standing with a pout on her lips.

"Hmm. It's been a long time since I was away from home. And then my work is also suffering because of my irresponsibility." Avika said and packed her stuff in suitcase.

She looked at Sara who was still not convinced from her answer.
"Don't worry, we both will keep meeting." She said. Sara nodded and hugging her, she went down with her, for seeing her off.

Avika slid into her car and drove it away. She directly went to her office and did her work which was pending for the days, with her assistant.
She signed some contracts, and get completely immersed in her work that she didn't get the idea when the night came.
Her assistant knocked on the door and giving her some papers left from the room.

She looked at her watch.

9:17 p.m.

She cracked her neck muscles and rolled her shoulders to release the stress. She got up from her seat and leave for her home.

Her family was present there when she entered in the house but ignoring them she directly went to her room and entered in the bathroom. She stripped the dress from her body and turning on the shower she stand under it for some time.

She dressed in her night gown and dropped her tired body on the soft mattress, and drift into deep slumber.

Her sleep got disturbed due to ringing of her phone, she clumsily picked the phone without looking at the name of the contact and put it on her ear.

"Hello?" She said huskily, closing her eyes.

"Avika..." She opened her eyes with a jerk when she recognised the voice.