✯《chapter-9 》✯confession part-2

⚜️

⚜️

♡ I fell in love with a version of you
that doesn't exist.♡

"I love you Mr

"I love you Mr. Mafia." Avika stated and a soft smile broke on her lips.

"I love you. I don't know how but....I'm falling for you. I'm falling for you." She said moving towards him.

"Love and me? Are you even serious?" He said and chuckled dryly. Hearing him avika's smile dropped and she furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Wha..what you mean?" She asked.

"Forget all this. You just drank too much that's why you are saying all this. By morning all the intoxication will go away." He said and about to leave but avika tightened her grip on his bicep.

"So you will not understand like this. I knew it." She stated. On her statement tiger looked at her with confused expression.

She take a step forward, grab his face in her palms and slammed her lips on his. She stand still there without any movement. She expect him to kiss back but he didn't. She understands it and steps backward but his strong hand wrap around her waist and pulled her closer to his chest leaving no space between them.

She looked at him with her widened eyes. Until she understands everything he slammed his lips on her and kissed her softly. She didn't moved her lips a inch due to shock which engulfs her. When tiger didn't feel any movement he hold her nape and pulled out his lips from hers.

He looked at the shocked avika and smirks at her he again smash his lips on her but now wildly like now he just want her. He want her lips and nothing in the world. After sometime avika raised his hand and tangled her fingers in his raven black hairs and deepened the kiss.

Now she kissed him with same intensity just like the way tiger doing. They kissed like they don't need anything in this world but their lips, the sensation which are they feeling between them. She moved her lips on his in more needy manner.

They broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen but after some seconds he again slammed his lips on her and now kissing her possesively like he will never let them go from his grip, he moved forward making avika stepping backward. Her back slammed on the tree trunk. She roamed her fingers in his hairs. He bite on her lower lip causing her gasp a little.