( author's note. )

Something between us © 2023 by Bookish_orchid

Hello butterflies 🦋, so this is my first story and I'm writing for the first time that's why, I don't know how to write in a very good manner but I promise that i will provide a good explanation of the story .

And in the story some grammatical mistakes will occur because English is not my first language so, I'm not very good in it. I hope you will understand.

So, this story is about how a cold mafia fall in love with an actress.
In this story the male will fell first.

In this story some mature words and scenes will also occur but they will not like 18+ so you can read it.
And if there is any type of 18+ scene occur in any chapter then I will give the warning in the chapter.

It's like "he fell first but she fell harder" types.
Hehehehehe i know I'm being dramatic but _bina drama k to hamari life bhi nhi chalti h_ (sigh)

Anyways, sorrows aside ,i will not publish on any fix time but I'll try to publish all the parts sooner.

This is just a work of fiction. So please, don't take it seriously.
All the characters, and places are fictional.

I want to give a warning in starting that, this is a dark book that includes dark things, violence, and sexual situations.
It is on you if you want to read it or not.

And if you like the story don't forget to vote.

And a special note - This is my original story SO, DO NOT COPY MY STORY!!

I hope you all will like my story.
Fingers crossed 🤞

Vote, comment, share💟