✯《Chapter-26》✯

⚜️

⚜️

⚜️

♡I met the evil when I was only a child♡

Trust is such a delicate thing. Once it breaks, it can never be put back together. And Avika's trust has been broken so many times that even if she tries to build it, she won't be able to rebuild it.

"Kill her Tiger." Bastien said.
"I should see fear in her eyes. We want to see fear in her eyes." He announced and the crowd went crazy in applausing and laughed at her condition.

Suddenly Avika started laughing and everyone went silent and looked at her confused, The person which is going to die is laughing maniacally.

"You really thought that you can see the fear in my eyes?!" Avika asked Bastien. He stared at him with furrowed brows.

"Never! You can never see fear in my eyes, only those who fear death are afraid, and I have no fear of death." She growled and panted heavily due to not breathing property.

Sumedh clutched the dagger tightly that his knuckles turned white. He clenched his jaw and stare in her blue ones.

Bastien glared at her and slapped her hardly that her head snapped to the right. She chuckled darkly and hanged her head low.

"This bitch need a painful death--"

"La vita è breve e presto finirà; La morte arriva presto e non rispetta nessuno, la morte distrugge tutto e non ha pietà di nessuno." She said and raising his head she looked at Bastien with an insane look. "Be ready for your death, Bastien."

(Life is short, and shortly it will end; Death comes quickly and respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one.)

Everyone present there shocked hearing her those words. They started gossiping with each other and took short glances of Bastien who was on the verge of eruption of lava of his rage.