16 - Adore U

"What is he even doing?" Jeonghan mumbled as he envisioned Hoshi burning down the dried and abandoned forest through his rage and powers. He was wandering in that forest alone late at night.

He seemed to be deeply hurt and Jeonghan was totally oblivious of the reason. Still, he made an assumption that he might be missing Woozi.

He very well knew how much Hoshi loved Woozi and as a result he used to miss him too. But he didn't want to and because of those overwhelming feelings, he would always get out of control whenever such a feeling would linger in his mind.

"He needs to stop." Jeonghan scoffed in concern. He immediately linked Hoshi, acting as if he didn't know what the younger was doing, 'Hoshi, meet me in my room if you're free.'

'Yes hyung.' A reply from Hoshi was received after which he arrived in the older's room within a few minutes.

"You called me?" Hoshi asked as he stepped into the room, "What happened?"

Jeonghan was sitting on his bed, he was short of words when he witnessed the cheerful expressions on the younger's face as if he wasn't burning with rage just a while ago.

He was pretty good at hiding his emotions and that's what Jeonghan hated the most. He wanted everyone to share their feelings and concerns rather than crying about it to themselves.

"Come here." Jeonghan gestured for him to settle beside him with a chuckle.

Hoshi complied to the older as he layed down on the bed. Jeonghan lifted Hoshi's head and settled it on his lap as he caressed his hair gently.

Hoshi closed his eyes to feel the love of the older. Being adored by his hyungs was the best thing he could ask for.

"How have you been Hoshi?" Jeonghan hummed, "We haven't talked much in a while."

"I'm alright hyung." Hoshi mumbled as he snuggled into the older's warmth.

"That's great but you know that you can share anything with me right?" Jeonghan kissed his forehead, "I'm here for you, for everyone."

"Yes hyung." Hoshi replied, "In general, I'm doing good. I just- I miss him sometimes."

"It's okay Hoshi." Jeonghan kept caressing his hair and arm, "I've already told you, you can see him whenever you wish to. Why don't you-"

"No hyung." Hoshi cut him off, "I don't want to see him anymore. He doesn't care at all, I'm the only one longing for his stupid affection."

"And how do you know that?" Jeonghan asked, "Just like you pretend to be fine, he must be doing the same. You never know what the other person is feeling unless you talk to them."

"There was no need to pretend when I was broken." Hoshi mumbled, "Why would he care now when he didn't care when I needed him the most? And even if he does, what will I do of that care?"

Jeonghan stayed silent. He didn't know what to say, "It's okay Hoshi, do whatever suits you. But remember one thing, if something can still be fixed and isn't out of hand then don't stop trying by assuming things."

"Things are far from getting fixed, really far. Just leave it hyung, please." Hoshi implied.

"Alright, I won't talk about it." Jeonghan gestured to seal his mouth.

It was when both of them heard weird noises coming from outside the window. They got up and approached the window. When they looked down, their eyes widened.

Seungkwan and Vernon were climbing up towards the window through the tree branch growing against the wall of the mansion.

"Hell no, what are you guys even doing?" Jeonghan exclaimed as he was worried for the two.