9 - Fuck My Life

Note: To the readers who have already read this chapter, skip. I mistakenly unpublished it lmaoo so I re-uploaded it. Plus thank god, I didn't delete it. But I had backup anyways-
------

Dino shifted a bit away from the wall as he stopped singing the karaoke song, "This is so weird."

"Right?" Vernon surprisingly agreed, "The air suddenly feels so heavy."

Hoshi and Woozi looked at each other - Divided by past betrayals, united by current threats. Woozi turned away from the humans and used his power vision which shook him to the core. He slightly nodded to Hoshi confirming their collective doubt.

The demons were here.

Within no time, they used a spell to cast an invisible shield around Dino and Vernon who now felt relieved. They shrugged the unknown feeling and continued their singing sessions.

Jeonghan was linked by Hoshi, 'Jeonghan hyung, shield Seungkwan! QUICK!'

Jeonghan didn't waste a second and snapped his fingers which formed an imaginary shield around Seungkwan. Seungcheol understood what happened and looked at Jeonghan with a puzzled look.

Jeonghan himself didn't know why Hoshi asked him to do so.

'I've shielded Vernon and Dino along with Woozi.'

'But why?'

'Demons are here. They are trying to possess them. I've informed Joshua and Mingyu hyung, fortunately they're already with Jun hyung and Minghao.'

Jeonghan worded out the most unwanted word as the answer to Seungcheol, "Demons".

'We've to hunt them down.' Jeonghan and Seungcheol declared.

As soon as Seungkwan was done, they walked towards the other three. Hoshi and Woozi allowed Seungkwan into the shield formed by them and Jeonghan withdrew his own.

The humans were completely oblivious of everything that was going on. They were casually enjoying their good time at the arcade. As the three of them got occupied with the screen, the four vampires gathered a few inches away.

"We should demolish them right now and right here." Jeonghan suggested, "Humans are the easiest target for them."

"You're right." Seungcheol nodded, "Woozi and Hoshi should continue to shield them while we can use the basement to summon the demons."

"Wait, what about Jun and Minghao?" Woozi asked.

"Joshua hyung and Mingyu were already with them." Hoshi replied, "I've informed them."

"Great." Jeonghan turned to Seungcheol, "Let's go, we've to be quick."

The two leaders rushed to the basement of the arcade. They started to cast a spell together whose motive was to summon all the demons in that confined area. After successfully laying the trap, they patiently waited for it to work.

And soon, a cold breeze blew through the room. The lights flickered like crazy while subtle sounds could be heard from mixed sources. In a blink, the walls were replaced by dense trees and the blue sky took place of the roof.

There it was, illusion.

"Jeonghan-" Seungcheol turned around but he wasn't there. He looked at his surroundings with a puzzled look after which he heard a voice behind him, "What?"

"Here you are." Seungcheol felt relieved when he witnessed the younger standing in front of him. But his relief was short lived as Jeonghan aimed his sword at him, "What are you trying to do? We've to face the demons first!"