1 - Monster

"So we're finally here

"So we're finally here." Minghao breathed the fresh air. They were honestly very exhausted after such a long journey of that weird forest.

They marked their first step at their destination, The Scarlet Coast. The well known land of various urban legends and mythological stories.

"The forest was enough to declare the supernatural powers residing here." Dino fixed his jacket, "Do we really need to visit this town?"

"Isn't it really exciting?" Vernon looked around the pretty town, "What if we really meet some vampires?"

"Shut up already." Seungkwan rolled his eyes, "Why are you guys so eager to die?"

"Calm down Kwan, I think we'll find really good content here." Jun consoled, "Plus this is so beautiful, let's enjoy it a bit."

"Woah woah." Dino flinched as he noticed an abrupt presence.

"I'm sorry, did I scare you?" The ethereal man stated.

The aura around that stranger was different. Of course he was drop dead handsome, a bit paler than all five of them, sparkly eyes and a gorgeous smile.

"Of course- you did." Seungkwan stuttered, "You appeared out of nowhere."

"I was here for a while." The man chuckled, "Who are you and what brings you here?"

"Umm- we're the production team of a company called SVT." Jun introduced and handed him a piece of paper, "This is our card."

"We're here to research about this place over some urban legends." Minghao explained briefly.

"Oh yeah, there are a lot of rumours about this place." The man stated, never letting them sense his nervousness, "Anyways, I'm Hong Jisoo, you can call me Joshua."

"You're so sweet." Seungkwan chuckled.

"Everyone in this town will offer you the same kind of hospitality." Joshua shrugged the compliment, "Do you have a plan already or should I take you to my place as you're unfamiliar."

Five of them hesitated a bit. No matter how gentle Joshua was, they had to be conscious of their surroundings in that strange town.

"We need to discuss a bit in private." Vernon excused and Joshua nodded without any problem.

"What should we do hyung?" Dino asked.

"See, I know this place is strange but we're literally clueless without him." Minghao suggested.

"Right, at least we'll get a lead." Jun agreed.

"Let's not trust him completely but follow him." Seungkwan hesitated.

"Yeah let's not overthink." Vernon paused, "We were able to cross the forest, let's believe in ourselves."

The humans turned towards the man and gladly accepted the hospitality.