25 - Dandelions

"We don't have any option apart from waiting for his next move." Seungcheol referred to their next threat, Yoon Jaebyeom.

"Wonwoo, conclude the meeting." Jeonghan made an order.

"Sure." Wonwoo stood up in front of the vampires, "Mingyu, Hoshi and Seokmin will have to check the security all over the Coast. We don't have to stop Jaebyeom from stepping into the Coast, we just have to get the alert as soon as he does. Joshua hyung and Woozi will ensure the safety of the humans. Jeonghan and Seungcheol hyung will go to inspect the forest. I'll make sure that our secret alarms all around the boundaries are working well."

"That is it for today guys." Jeonghan scoffed, "Now we'll review our tasks once and get the work done by the evening. It's not much anyways."

Of course. For a normal human being, it was too much but they were vampires. For them it was just a warm up.

Everyone got back to focus on their tablets as they made small discussions within units to decide a flow of their tasks.

It was when Joshua nudged Seokmin who eyed him with a small nod. Joshua rolled his eyes as he gestured to the younger to ask something from the leaders.

"What is it Shua?" Jeonghan mumbled without looking up, "Do you want something?"

"Uh yeah." Joshua toned down his voice as he moved closer to Jeonghan, "Can we, you know, take a break? I mean the meeting is over and everything is settled, so-"

"Sure." Jeonghan chuckled, "By 'we', you meant you and Seokmin right?"

"Yes." Joshua uttered hesitantly.

"Go!!"

Joshua dragged Seokmin as they quietly made their way out of the meeting room. Mingyu's eyes followed the couple leave as he looked at Wonwoo and then at the leaders.

"You want to go as well, don't you?" Seungcheol hummed as he kept scrolling through the screen.

"No hyung, it's uhh it's alright." Mingyu blabbered.

"Just go if you're going to be this dramatic." Seungcheol grinned.

"Really?" Mingyu stared at the older.

"Yes why would we stop you?" Seungcheol finally looked at the younger.

"Okay thank you hyung." Mingyu stood up and began to leave, "Hyung?" He tapped Wonwoo's shoulder, "Let's go?"

"Where?" Wonwoo fixed his glasses.

"To eat something, take a walk or whatever?" He whispered slowly to maintain the silence of the meeting room.

"Okay just wait a minute." Wonwoo finished his work after which he stood up to leave with Mingyu.

"They're adorable." Jeonghan muttered as he continued his work.

Pure silence fell in the room once again as Jeonghan, Seungcheol, Woozi and Hoshi were left alone.

"Hoshi, send me the older structure of the forest." Seungcheol asked as he focused on his screen.

But there was no answer which made him look up, "Where is Hoshi?"

His seat was empty and there was no clue of him. No one realised when he disappeared as all of them were focused on their work.

"He was here a while ago right?" Jeonghan squinted his brows, "Aish this kid!"

Woozi tried his best to ignore the ongoing discussion. He knew exactly why Hoshi had left and where he must have gone. He must have felt bad while watching that the others had already begun their new journey of love.