8 - I Wish

"How much more time are they going to take?" Jeonghan looked at his watch while leaning against the car.

"Don't know." Hoshi mumbled as he kept scrolling through his phone while waiting in front of the apartment of the mortals.

It was when Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino were seen walking out of the house. Seungkwan and Dino were bickering as usual while Vernon was just laughing at their conversation.

Jeonghan and Hoshi didn't realise but their faces immediately lit up when they watched the other three approaching them.

"Good morning hyungs." The younger ones greeted them.

"What were you both fighting over?" Jeonghan asked as all of them occupied their seats in the car.

Jeonghan took the driver seat, Hoshi settled in the passenger seat while the other three got comfortable at the back.

"They were making bets over who will win more of the arcade's games." Vernon explained.

"No need to make bets." Jeonghan began to drive with a grin, "I'm gonna win anyways."

"Hyung!" Seungkwan got excited, "Don't underestimate us."

"We'll definitely beat you." Dino clapped enthusiastically.

"A good way to settle their dispute." Hoshi remarked to which everyone laughed.

After a blissful drive filled with laughter and cheers, they finally reached the arcade arena loaded with a variety of games, bright lights, delicious food stalls and of course people who were definitely not humans.

The mortals weren't aware of this fact. The news of them being in the Scarlet Coast wasn't a secret among the vampire netizens. But no one would dare to lay a hand on them. The rulers of Serenity and Rose Quartz Stylth were the only one allowed to deal with them. Plus, the citizens weren't short of blood banks anyways.

The younger ones were amazed to see the people bow for Jeonghan and Hoshi. According to their assumption and knowledge, this respect was due to them being well-off businessmen which was totally not the case.

"Let's buy the tokens first." Vernon suggested.

"Don't worry about them." Hoshi retorted, "Take as many tokens as you wish to, assume this place as your own."

"I was lowkey expecting you to say this." Seungkwan walked into the arena while everyone followed.

Within a while, they were all over the equipment and began to have the fun they were there for. Hoshi, Vernon and Dino were seated against adjacent screens and were competing in the same assassination game.

"You're so dead Hoshi hyung, fucking hide!!"

"I know, I'm already hiding."

"Then who's this beside me?"

"It's an opponent, shoot shoot shoot!"

"Fuck! Damn! Ayee noooo! Finally!"

"You were almost getting kicked out."

"It would have been funny."

"Shut up."

Jeonghan and Seungkwan were quick to occupy the basketball machine, competing for the highest score.

"You can't beat my score of 328 hyung, just give up." Seungkwan flicked his hair with a mischievous smile.

"I've already crossed 200." Jeonghan kept focusing on the game, "You're trying to hide your fear behind that cool look."