7 - Pretty U

"Umm it's too delicious." Seungkwan devoured the food as he and his fellow teammates sat at the huge dining table for lunch at the Serenity Stylth's mansion as per the invitation.

"I'm glad you loved it." Mingyu chuckled.

"Excuse me, can I ask something?" Dino hesitated, "I'm sorry if it comes out to be personal."

"Yeah sure." Joshua nodded, "You're free to ask anything."

"Are you guys not in good terms with the Rose Quartz Stylth?" Dino dared to ask, "That day when Hoshi and Joshua hyung came to pick us for hanging out, I saw Hoshi hyung arguing with Woozi hyung. I didn't say anything at that time to not to spoil the vibe."

Mingyu glared at Hoshi who avoided eye contact. Jeonghan cleared his throat and smiled, "There's nothing like that Dino." He caressed his head, "We've just met them once or twice and it didn't came out well. So they naybe bickering again that day, trust me, they weren't arguing."

"Yeah Dino, we were just playing around, don't worry." Hoshi assured.

One question, one mention was enough for them to be flooded with past memories. They cheerful memories which they treasured were actually the cause of their aching heart, pity.
----

"Kwon Soonyoung and Lee Seokmin, please stand up." The vice principal ordered as she stood beside the teacher in the classroom, "It's pretty obvious that you both were casting spells on the playground during the basketball competition which is strictly prohibited. I heard your team was already winning, what made you play this kind of act?"

"We're sorry ma'am, but it was to counter the spells being cast by the opponent team." Both of the accused bowed.

"They're already in detention." The teacher remarked, "And you guys deserve a punishment too as you disobeyed the rules as well, no matter what the motive was. Now, who else was along with you?"

"No one-"

"I was." Seungcheol stood up, "I'm extremely ashamed of my wrong doings ma'am."

"Same goes for me." Jeonghan stood up next, "We're sorry ma'am."

"So we're really doing it?" Wonwoo mumbled as he, Woozi, Joshua and Mingyu backed each other and apologized in unison.

"Here we go again." The vice principal scoffed.

These eight students were one of the bright and famous students of the school. But their academic and sports achievements didn't make them any better. They were actually the trouble makers in most of the cases and it wasn't easy to punish them because the teachers used to be biased for their excellent performances.

Each time any one of them would be caught in trouble, all of them would collectively take the blame. Henceforth, the teachers would warn and spare them most of the time and even if they were punished, it wasn't a big deal as long as they were together.

That's how strong their friendship was. They used to blindly trust each other and were always there for one another. Among the group there were pairs of some 'close friends' too but they were the best when together.

The only problem was that Jeonghan's father did not like him being with Seungcheol. He had his own filthy reasons for that. Seungcheol's mom and dad - Mrs. Choi Soyeon Mr. Choi Leehyuk were the respective leaders of the Rose Quartz and Serenity Stylth while Jeonghan's mom and dad - Mrs. Yoon Chaewon and Mr. Yoon Jaebyeom were the deputy leaders.

Mrs. Yoon was very much okay with that. She was friends with Mrs. Choi but Mr. Yoon could never digest that fact. He was always envious of them and hence would never tolerate his wife and son hanging out with his supposed to be enemies.