15 - Circles

"Damn it." Hyungwon clenched his teeth as he stood on the peak of a cliff along with his fellow demons.

"How did they manage to trap the humans so quickly?" Jinyoung wondered as all of them keenly observed the situation of Scarlet Coast.

"Our first step should be to cause a rift between the vampires and the humans." Kihyun suggested.

"You're right." Sanha added, "They're blindly following the decisions made by the vampires. But it's impossible for us to attack them. They've shielded their house and never left them alone either."

"Don't worry guys." Eunwoo smirked, "I already have a plan. Their trust will be demolished really soon."

"Wait, the humans won't trust us at any cost." Kihyun intervened.

"Right. But they will definitely trust some written evidence." Eunwoo winked, "Let's go."

"Why is Jeonghan hyung not in these photographs?" Seungkwan asked as he and Vernon were seated with Mingyu and Hoshi in the garden area of the Serenity HQ

"Why is Jeonghan hyung not in these photographs?" Seungkwan asked as he and Vernon were seated with Mingyu and Hoshi in the garden area of the Serenity HQ. The vampire duo had found an album which had no photographs which could reveal their identity so they were flipping through it with the two mortals.

"Uh- he was gone for a while." Hoshi replied.

"Gone?" Vernon couldn't comprehend what the older actually meant.

"He wasn't with us at that time, he went to visit some relatives in another city." Mingyu elaborated the lie.

"Oh got it got it." Vernon and Seungkwan nodded as they focused back on the aesthetic pages.
-----

"Jeonghan hyung linked me, he wants to meet." Mingyu revealed as him and the other boys were gathered in the hall of their dorm after all the incidents with Choi Sana had taken place.

"Where is he?" Seungcheol was quick to ask.

"He told me to come all alone." Mingyu stood up, "Or else he wouldn't see me either."

"Then you should go alone." Joshua suggested, "We shouldn't upset him at this moment."

"But I need to talk to him." Seungcheol protested.

"He doesn't want to talk to you." Hoshi blurted out, "Isn't it obvious?"

"Hyung!" Wonwoo patted Seungcheol's shoulder, "We're all sensitive right now. Let's respect his demand."

"Right, he has agreed to see at least one of us." Woozi suggested, "Let's not create any ruckus."

"Mingyu, please request him to meet us all." Seokmin insisted.

"Of course I will." Mingyu suggested and left the dorm. He reached the top of a hill where the elder had called him. And there he was, sitting on a rock as the cold breeze ruffled his hair.