11 - Ash

"What the-" Seungcheol almost cursed as he was greeted with a flying shoe as soon as he stepped into the apartment of the mortals.

And it didn't stop here, another shoe came flying towards Wonwoo who managed to dodge it. Seungcheol caught the remote, magazine and spoon that came on his way while Wonwoo protected himself from the cushion, water bottle and a packet of cup noodles.

"You'll have to clean it all." Dino screamed as he ran around the hall.

"You stupid idiot, STOP RIGHT HERE." Seungkwan yelled while following him, "You really want to die today."

"Why are you begging me to stop?" Dino mocked, "Catch me if you can?"

"I'LL KILL YOU ONCE I CATCH YOU." Seungkwan's scream echoed in the hall as the duo turned the room upside down.

"What's even happening?" Seungcheol asked Vernon, Jun and Minghao who were casually sitting on the sofa, unfazed by the chaos going on.

"And why are you not stopping them?" Wonwoo couldn't believe what he was seeing, "They're about to murder each other."

"Don't worry, they won't die." Minghao continued to scroll through his phone.

"Seungkwan excitedly prepared pancakes and iced Americano for himself and Dino added heaps of salt in both of them." Vernon explained, "It was revenge actually."

"Revenge?"

"Yeah because when Dino went to have a shower yesterday, Seungkwan turned off the hot water supply in the middle and he had to bath with chilling water." Jun scoffed, "And this was revenge for some other thing Dino did earlier."

"It's like a chain, you can't keep a count of it." Minghao showed his distress, "After about an hour, they'll probably eat ice-cream together, forgetting everything."

"YOU DUMBASS." The swearing and yelling still continued as the two vampires stared at the scenario in disbelief.

As soon as Seungkwan crossed them, Seungcheol was quick to hold him in place while Wonwoo held Dino.

"Let me go." Seungkwan wriggled in Seungcheol's grip, "Today we'll be four instead of five."

"Why? Are you going to leave our group?" Dino laughed, "Goodbye hyung!!"

"See? See him?" Seungkwan pointed at Dino within Seungcheol's hold while complaining to him, "This disrespectful brat."

"Bold of you to assume that you deserve any respect." Dino cackled while Wonwoo blocked him from moving anywhere near Seungkwan as the chaos continued with silly laughs.

The humans were indeed their ray of sunshine.

A bunch of people, human beings in particular were standing like a statue in a huge dungeon while 5 men reviewed their information

The humans were blindfolded and even though their bodies seemed free, they were bounded by a painful spell.