2 - SOS

"Woah I really didn't expect all this, like genuinely

"Woah I really didn't expect all this, like genuinely." Dino wandered around the luxurious place they had received.

"Exactly. I thought we would witness abandoned houses with a dark atmosphere all around." Minghao grazed his hands over the beautiful vases, "But this town is even better than ours."

"Isn't it too good to be true?" Seungkwan sat on the couch staring at the walls decorated with paintings

"Yeah that's why I'm warning you again, don't trust them or anyone here completely." Jun placed the snacks they brought on the table.

"Hyung, we're literally at a place provided by them." Vernon sipped his drink, "What are you talking about?"

"Jun hyung is right though." Dino munched on his waffers, "We know nothing about this place so we've no option apart from accepting their help. But that doesn't mean we've to take everything to heart and melt into their hospitality."

"Makes sense." Minghao fixed the flowers in the vase, "We've to do the research starting tomorrow."

"I still need some time to comprehend everything." Seungkwan stood up walking back and forth, "One part of me says that we're in trouble. Other part says that this is the present for crossing that miserable forest."

"Oh right, that forest." Dino shook his hands to dust them, "I thought we were almost dead."

"That's bothering me too." Jun squinted his brows, "Maybe the forest is the main reason for the rumours."

"We got too entangled in it to do our actual job." Minghao scoffed, "That forest should be in our documentary too."

"Guys." Vernon stood up, "I think our minds are totally fucked up right now. Let's rest a bit and discuss everything with an easy mind later on."

Everyone began to leave one by one to their assigned rooms to freshen up and have some good sleep.

Jun, on the other hand, decided to go on a small walking spree outside after having a cool shower. The streets felt tempting to him when he was on the way to the apartment.

 The streets felt tempting to him when he was on the way to the apartment