14 - I Don't Understand But I Love You

Mingyu was walking along the streets as he admired the cold breeze tickling his skin.

Soon enough, he heard some screams and he could clearly recognise the voice.

He rushed towards the source and found Wonwoo kneeling on the ground while blabbering complete nonsense.

It was when he envisioned the black clouds, the demons around him and the thunderbolt that was nearing him.

Mingyu immediately used his skills to shield Wonwoo as well as himself.

The demons kept strolling around the shield but Mingyu's first priority was to check on Wonwoo.

He walked and crouched down against the elder as he embraced him into a calming hug.

"Hyung! Calm down! What happened?"

Wonwoo slowly opened his eyes and stared at the younger in guilt, "I'm sorry Mingyu, I'm sorry for everything."

"What are you saying hyung, wake up!" Mingyu gently shook Wonwoo, "Calm yourself, the demons are here."

Wonwoo inhaled a deep breath but nothing seemed to help. It was when the filthy laughs of the demons were heard and Wonwoo shuddered again.

The uneven voice facade began to ring in his ears and it was unbearable to endure, "Yes you should hate me! I'm the worst. Kill me now Mingyu, I'm your culprit, please!" He mumbled making Mingyu's eyes furrow with rage.

He stood up and glared at his surroundings as the whole area outside the shield caught fire, "YOU FACELESS MOTHERFUCKERS, you've chosen death."

"Arghh! I know I don't deserve you. Let's end it here." Wonwoo's scream echoed again, gaining the younger's attention.

Mingyu immediately approached him, "Hyung, please calm down. They're playing with your mind."

But nothing worked. Wonwoo's condition was worsening every passing second.

Mingyu clenched his fists as the rage within him against the demons rose just like the fire outside the shield. But his gaze softened when he witnessed the older's vulnerable condition.

Mingyu didn't wait anymore. He cupped the older's cheeks and slammed his lips against the older's. He held Wonwoo's waist as his lips moved tenderly yet passionately.

The voices surrounding Wonwoo stopped when he felt the chills of the abrupt kiss. It seemed like Mingyu had taken control over his whole body, whole existence. He was melting into the proximity as he gradually came back to his senses.

You know me too, don't believe me
But you trusted me
I am only in you
Light up the blossoming flower, the flame

Different languages ​​and different times
Even if you don't understand, you can understand everything
A password shared secretly between the two of us
open us both

All the words that exist in the world
It's enough for just the two of us to know each other, with all my greed
I don't understand but I love you

Mingyu placed his hand against the older's nape as he continued to engulf the older's lips into the fiery kiss. Wonwoo remained stunned as Mingyu parted and went on to place a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"I don't hate you hyung, you aren't the worst." Mingyu whispered the assuring words, "You're a really great person whom I'll always admire no matter what. Do you trust me?"