Epilogue - Headliner

(It's ending already so kindly check out the note at the end too!)
If you love my work, kindly checkout my other books on my profile too!!
-

(It's ending already so kindly check out the note at the end too!)If you love my work, kindly checkout my other books on my profile too!!-

"If you're going to untie the ribbons so aggressively, they'll end up getting torn." Seungkwan nudged Dino.

"Oh really?" Dino sarcastically smiled, "Then ask your boyfriend, why he tied the wrong ribbons onto the wrong boxes."

"Stop it guys." Mingyu rolled his eyes, "If you're going to fight then let us do this alone."

"Hyung why aren't we using our spells to prepare all this?" Hoshi asked Seungcheol.

"Because preparing everything with my own hands will add more love to it." Seungcheol chuckled, "The process is as important as the outcome."

"I swear I'm going to collapse." Joshua irked as he got drowned into loads of flowers that accidentally fell onto him.

"Chill hyung, flowers don't hurt." Minghao, the culprit, laughed.

"Sure." Joshua mumbled as he threw all the flowers onto Minghao, "Now you chill."

"Y'all, calm the fuck down." Seungcheol stood up, "I was going to do it all alone, it was a better idea because you guys aren't helping at all."

The hall of their newly built mansion where all of them were living together was indeed a mess. There were a wide range of decor items that were scattered here and there. It was hard to figure out the actual position of any of the objects.

"I think velvet clothes would suit better than these silk ones." Jun remarked, "They'll go well with the pastel vibes."

"As you say." Mingyu snapped his fingers to which the silk clothes changed into the pastel ones.

"Great." Vernon clapped, "Anyways, hyungs, we wanted to talk to you about something."

"Yeah go on." Hoshi nodded as everyone focused on Vernon while doing their work.

"It's been a while that we got to talk to out families." Vernon hesitantly stated, "Our phones stopped working as soon as we got to know about the truth of this place. It has been two months now."

"They might be worried about us." Seungkwan added, "I mean it's not the first time. There have a been a lot of times when we couldn't talk to them because of our research."

"But this time we couldn't inform them." Dino mumbled, "Can you do something?"

"We'll consider that." Seungcheol paused, "See, we can allow your phones to connect to the mortal world but it will possibly create a gateway for our enemies too, no matter how much we try to keep it confidential."

"I think we should get to this straight." Joshua turned serious, "Do you all want to stay in touch with us even after you go back?"

"Of course!" The mortals stated the obvious.