3 - Flower

"It's giving me a headache." Jeonghan massaged his forehead as his fellows made a fuss of the ongoing discussion.

Jeonghan, Mingyu, Joshua and Hoshi were gathered in the meeting room to discuss their new guests.

"What's wrong Jeonghan?" Joshua finally asked.

"I know." Mingyu laid back on his chair, "We've been discussing it for an hour and we still haven't found a conclusion of how they escaped the forest."

"I don't know why we are even discussing it." Hoshi sipped his coffee, "It's good news right? They'll be our sacrifice and that's it. We just have to make them blindly trust us."

"No Hoshi." Jeonghan spoke up, "What if they're one of those demons? Don't forget that our main job is to protect the West Scarlet Coast. We've only one option, let's visit the forest. The elfs are in charge of that spell, they must definitely know if they're actually humans or some illusion."

"We can visit them this evening." Mingyu stated, "Anyways, we've got a lot of time before the sacrifice."

"It's both an advantage and disadvantage." Joshua brushed his hair, "We've got plenty of time to lure them and similarly plenty of time to get caught."

"Whatever." Hoshi rolled his eyes, "Can't we just hypnotise them or something."

"Then they'll not be eligible to be sacrificed." Mingyu smacked Hoshi's arm slightly, "If we have to gain power from them then they shouldn't be under our spell or they shouldn't be forced by us. They're to walk into the trap themselves without any hesitation. And for that, we have to gain their trust."

"I can see the bigger problem." Jeonghan's orbs glowed red for a brief second before getting back to normal, "The Rose Quaryz stylth would have got the information by now."

"Damn I totally forgot about them." Hoshi rested his chin on his palms, "Now they'll definitely pick a fight and we can't let those humans see our war or it's all over."

"From what I can picture is that it's impossible to keep our identity hidden for that long." Mingyu tapped the table gently, "Why don't we let them know everything and gain their trust as who we are?"

"That won't work anymore." Joshua shook his hand in a no, "We've already lied so much."

"Let's keep up with our drama until we can." Jeonghan concluded, "Whenever they get to know our real identity, all we have to do is to play with their emotions."

"Exactly what I wanted to say." Mingyu chuckled, "We'll have to play some cliche tricks and trap them gradually."

"Yeah but don't get casual because we have a back-up plan." Joshua intervened, "We'll have to try our best to keep our identity hidden."

"And about those shit heads." Hoshi referred to the Rose Quartz Stylth, "We can subtly frame them as bad guys in front of the mortals."

"That's actually great." Jeonghan pointed at Hoshi, "We can gradually frame them as the bad ones, without being obvious. All we have to do is to keep SVT inclined towards us so if the time comes, they will always choose us."

"And we already have an advantage." Joshua flicked his hair, "We don't need to worry that much."

Jeonghan laughed briefly, "Anyways, Hoshi and Joshua, take them for a shopping spree or something. Buy them good clothes, food and whatever they want. Please them as much as you can. Me and Mingyu will visit the forest in the meantime."

"