Chapter 15 [ Who is he ? ]

I woke up, and the first thing I saw in a day was water

I woke up, and the first thing I saw in a day was water. I moved my eyes and watched branches. I remembered last night. We both talked to each other. My eyes fell on my legs; my head was on someone's lap, and my eyes widened. I quickly sat up; she glanced at me.

"Aap yaha kya kar rahi ho ? " I asked. She didn't go inside. "Aap andar nahi gayi ? Kal raat aap yahi soyi thi ? " I questioned her, but she didn't react to anything and stood up.

[ What are you doing here?

Didn't you go inside? Did you sleep last night here ? ]

"Mene bataya tha aapko mujhe neend nahi aane ki " she answered, cleaning her clothes. "Toh Puri raat aap yahi rahi" I stood up with my blanket.

[ I told you my night was sleepless,

So you stayed here all night? ]

She widened her arms, took a deep breath, smiled, and looked at me. "Ky..kya hua ? " I asked, gazing at her face.

[ Wh...what happened? ]

"Kuch nahi ," she replied and rushed inside. "Wait, Missy." I followed her, but she didn't listen to me and climbed upstairs. "Pagal," I mumbled, taking the blanket on the couch.

[ Nothing
Crazy ]

When I came to close the door, I wasn't able to stand in front of him

When I came to close the door, I wasn't able to stand in front of him. I didn't have an answer. Why didn't I wake him up? Why did I let him sleep on my lap?

At first, he was sleeping with his head on my shoulder, but later he lost balance and fell on my lap. I straightened my legs and covered him as well and he deployed his legs. Even though I was without a blanket, his sleep needed not to be disturbed.

 ⁠✿

"Nothing happened; he was sleeping in his room. I was sleeping on the couch because his other rooms are still incomplete," I lied, and I knew it would be better for both of us.

She was worried and asked so many questions. I told everything at once and stepped in. "You are wearing his clothes," she spoke, sounding more like a question. "Hmm," I agreed, putting my bag on the table. "Don't worry, I will return," I clarified the opened bag to take out the dress; in the middle, I remember I left that in his wardrobe room.