Chapter One Hundred and Fifteen

Greta pulled up her top as she turned away from their intruder. They had been too lost in the moment to hear Harry come in, but now he held Dev by the neck against the wall and she didn't even want to think about how they looked when he first came in. The thought of her brother seeing her like that...

"Good to see you too, Harry." Dev choked out a laugh, his body not showing a sign of hostility or defense. He was just letting Harry hold him to the wall.

"What the hell, Harry!" Greta fastened her top on and marched towards the man. "Ever heard of knocking?"

"I did knock." He said in a stilted tone, "Several times actually."

Greta's face burned. "We didn't hear you."

"Sorry, mate," Dev grinned, "was a little busy."

"Dev." Greta bit out, grabbing Harry's arm to try and pry him off. She could tell Harry pushed harder against his neck. "You're not helping."

Dev blew out a breath and glanced over at her. "Don't worry about me, darling. Harry's just being the overprotective big brother he was always destined to be."

Greta rolled her eyes and pushed herself between the two men. Facing Harry, she stared him down. "What do you think you are doing?"

Harry narrowed his eyes on them as she felt Dev's arm wrapped around her waist. Heat blossomed across her back as his front molded to her in a show of solidarity. It did make her feel braver up against the intimidating man.

"Is this a thing now?"

"It's been a thing for a while. You've just thought it would go away if you growled at me a couple times." Dev said.

She elbowed him, "Shut up. I'll handle this."

"Yes, darling." He said obediently.

She turned back to her older brother. "Yes, it's a thing." She swallowed. "And you're just going to have to get used to it, because I won't let you kill him."

He raised his eyebrows. "You think you could stop me?"

"Yes, I do." She said, "I am smarter than you, after all."

Dev snorted behind her.

Harry didn't look happy, but he did back up slightly. "So, this is serious? Or are you just..." He looked a little sick as he struggled to imply they were just hooking up.

Greta lifted her chin. "It doesn't really matter, does it? I'm a grown ass woman who can make her own choices and doesn't need her chastity protected by you." She felt Dev squeeze her slightly. "If I want to date him or just screw him, then that is my choice, not yours."

"But this isn't just a screw." Dev interrupted, "I'm really fucking into her, man."

Harry looked between the two, his anger receding slightly, but she knew he wouldn't be happy for a while. "Fine. I won't kill him."

"I already knew that." She said frustrated.

"Anyways," Harry crossed his arms, "I came over, because I need to talk to you about something." His green eyes flicked up to Dev's. "Privately."

Disappointment settled in Greta. She was really looking forward to spending the night with Dev, but this whole confrontation had really killed the mood. Although, now that they weren't in the heat of the moment, nerves had started to settle in the pit of her stomach.

"Okay, okay," Dev sighed, "I get the hint."

Harry turned and walked farther into the living room, scooping up Dev's shirt from the ground and tossing it at them. Dev caught it with one hand, then tapped her butt. Greta gave him some room, turning to watch him put his shirt back on. She hadn't gotten to take him in for that long before, but now she saw the slight muscle definition of his abs and pecs. Not crazy defined or model looking, but enough to know he kept in shape. Black hair scattered across his pecs and also trailed from his belly button to under the band of his trousers.