[Chapter Fifty-Two]: The Unrivalled: Mirio Togata!

The way his heart was pounding, the amount of excitement coursing through his veins and reaching every part of his body, the inability to stop staring at her... Even though Reflection heavily supported the idea of it being factual, Y/N knew he wasn't dense and therefore he was also aware of why he was feeling like this... He was actually getting a crush on this girl, who he didn't even know the name of. Was this what love at first sight felt like?

Her periwinkle and incredibly long hair, her royal blue irises... Y/N was really starting to understand why he found her so attractive; he couldn't really name a feature about her that he didn't like. This was definitely the feeling of love within him — it was honestly easier to realise than he had initially thought.

But somebody in his head was not happy. "You're only in love with her because of those massive tits!" Reflection cut in angrily. "And you're definitely 'in love with her' to spite me for what I said before about you being dense! And you still are! M-I-N-A, not random-girl-with-massive-bazonkers-who-just-walked-in-and-has-been-in-your-presence-for-like-a-minute. You dense dumbass!" And with all of that said and done, Y/N could no longer feel the presence of Reflection, not that he cared anyway after all he said. He really just shut down the idea of Y/N being in love with someone because it wasn't the person he wanted. He'd come back eventually, and when he did Y/N would be expecting an apology. ...Though, now that Reflection had mentioned it, goddamn those ti—

"Okay, can you please introduce yourselves briefly?" Mr. Aizawa asked the Big Three. "Let's start with Amajiki." Amajiki was the one with pale skin and some messy indigo hair. He also had tired-looking eyes that could rival Mr. Aizawa's. And something told Y/N from the way that the boy was slouched down with his head partially downwards and his hands in his pockets that he was a shy person.

And then all of Y/N's thoughts instantly vanished when the boy made a single glance at the class, making all of the class freak out from the pure intensity of the look he gave them. Even Y/N's feelings of excitement from the girl were drowned out; there was only one other person who could outdo this intense aura...

He then started to mutter some things that Y/N couldn't pick up because he was all the way at the back of the class (sure was inconvenient to be a bonus student) but Y/N managed to hear one final thing at the end. Amajiki turned around and said, "I want to go home...!"

"Huh?!"

"Um, you are the top of U.A.'s hero course, right?" Ojiro asked him in disbelief, as the boy trembled from the attention. Y/N was right; he was a shy person. He noticed Walker just staring at the boy, perhaps emphasising with him slightly due to him being the quietest of Class 1-A. Though, Y/N never really regarded Walker as being shy. 

Then Y/N's insides performed a whole somersault when he heard the girl turn to Amajiki and speak. "Oh, listen, Amajiki! That's called having the heart of a flea!" She let out a grin as she continued, which made Y/N adore her even more. "Even though you're human! It's so strange!" She turned around to face the class, "This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki." She gestured to the boy who was gratefully facing the wall as if it was his wife." She then placed a hand on the top of her chest. "And then, I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies." Y/N was very grateful that they were, for very obvious reasons. 

"But wait..." she blinked before stepping forward over to Shoji and crouching down, making a gesture towards her face. "Hey, hey, why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick?" Y/N watched with jealousy as she leaned forward a bit and placed a hand on her chin. "Trying to look cool?"

"This is because in the past..." Shoji had begun, but Nejire had already moved onto her next target, despite the topic of the backstory of Shoji's mask being very interesting... even though Y/N could probably assume why he wore one.