[Chapter Thirty-Eight]: Total Nightmare

The opening starts with Midoriya's (hero costume on) hand on the ground as important flashbacks of prior events fill the screen, him appearing only as a silhouette. After Midoriya dashes off into the distance, the scene pans to a younger All Might receiving One For All from his deceased master, whose face is covered by a black shadow. It then transitions to a scene showing Midoriya, Y/N and All Might sitting on the bench, with each person having a bright smile on their face.

Another transition occurs as the students of Class 1-A are shown running through a forest together, with Mineta looking more motivated as he spots the girls heading forwards. The scene pans to Endeavor who leaves just as fast as he appeared, revealing U.A. High School with the staff and multiple other pro heroes found in front of it. Overlord and Shade are included in this amount. Overlord is standing on the right with his arms crossed, his body language suggesting he'd rather be somewhere else. On the left is Shade, who looks pretty casual despite the terrifying appearance.

A blue flame suddenly covers the screen as the League of Villains, excluding Shigaraki and Toga, are shown. Athos is standing in front of his parents with a smirk on his face, looking prepared for a future battle. Toga then covers the screen, throwing some sort of mysterious device. It then transitions to Shigaraki with his hands placed in front of him, his head down, before a mysterious and rather large hand is placed on his head.

Midoriya is seen walking forwards with his head down for a second or two before his figure quickly fades away, revealing a creature that has glowing amber eyes, with a circle of flames surrounding its body, its face covered by a shadow. The following scenes transition to the male members of Class 1-A using their Quirks in an unknown area, Y/N included.

The next scene shows All Might flying into a vast area with a high amount of rubble scattered around. Sparks of lightning can be seen around a massive dust cloud as a result of his collision before it suddenly explodes. Shigaraki is then seen walking forward with his hands in his pockets, many Nomus extending their arms around him. His figure then fades into a man in the distance, as the screen becomes blurry and his visual qualities become unclear.

Lightning can be seen presumably attacking the forest as a dust cloud is made. A much larger Dark Shadow with glowing red eyes fills the screen before Class 1-A is shown in the air, multiple characters being shown at a time. Carbon is one of the first to appear in his interesting hero costume, using a Grappling Hook to traverse forward. Walker appears a second later, swinging forward with his Darkness Whip.

Afterwards, Todoroki sends forth his flames before it transitions to the glowing red aura of Strength Form surrounding Y/N, who jumps forward to attack an enemy. The enemy is revealed to be Nightmare, as the scene becomes dark. Then, large amber eyes that looked as though they were two separate fires illuminate the scene before it transitions to All For One facing All Might with clouds of dust and debris surrounding them. It zooms in on All Might as differently coloured sparks of lightning surround his general area before his light blue eyes glow brightly in sync with him letting out a muted scream.

It then transitions to pro heroes attacking one at a time with each pro hero having a differently coloured background, Overlord and Shade included. The last person it transitions to is Midoriya, who smashes the screen into pieces and reveals the 'My Hero Academia' logo with lots of visual effects around it, before it transitions to the final scene.

Midoriya looks off in the distance as All Might stands firmly behind him.

Earlier that night...