[Chapter Twenty-One]: Meet Hansha

"Hmm..." Y/N hummed to himself quietly, not listening to the conversation of the four bandaged boys nearby. He could already assume that they were discussing the events of the previous night. Y/N was on his own bed, gazing at the bandages around his legs and finger. The previous night... It was so eventful. He remembered it as clear as day, and had a good feeling that he wouldn't forget it for a while. 

Y/N fought the first ever Cursed, and had a rematch with Athos, which he won with the help of his twin. He smiled to himself, recalling their brilliant teamwork. Heh, that's what he deserves after thinking he could beat us when we're together... We've been with each other since we were babies... Of course we could work well together. But then that man and Insurgence came in... Athos' parents... They were then beaten with ease. If pro heroes hadn't come onto the scene, then... Y/N glanced at Carbon, a dreadful thought in his mind. Y/N would have probably lived, though he would have been kidnapped. But Carbon definitely would not have. 

"Oh, are you wounded kids awake?" asked Gran Torino, walking in, unintentionally breaking Y/N out of his trance. He looked over at the doorway, seeing Gran Torino, Overlord and whoever the pro hero Iida was interning with was called. 

"Gran Torino!" said Midoriya with joy.

"Manual..." said Iida with significantly less joy. 

"Overlord." the twins said blankly. 

"Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you," Gran Torino stated, practically stomping towards Midoriya. 

"Oh! S-Sorr—"

"But before that, you've got a visitor," Gran Torino said, looking behind him. Y/N looked as well. 

A guy, with a dog head, in a suit came walking in, looking mighty serious despite the goofy head. Isn't that guy the chief of police in Hosu or something? I don't know, to be honest. To show respect, everyone tried to stand up.

"Oh, you can just stay seated, woof," he said. WOOF? 

'Woof?'

"You must be the U.A. students who brought down the Hero Killer, right?" he asked, looking at Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida. "And you two must be the U.A. students who took down the rogue villain." Yeah. Not like one of those achievements is better than the other... They beat some wanted Hero Killer and we beat a 'villain' nobody knows. Hooray. "Regarding the Hero Killer and villain we arrested... they both had fairly serious injuries, with the hero killer having burns and significantly more broken bones. He is now receiving treatment under strict guard, woof. Since you are U.A. students, I'm sure you already know that when superpowers were becoming the new norm, the police attached high importance to leadership and standards and made sure Quirks were not used as weapons. And then, the profession of 'hero' emerged to fill that gap, woof. For an individual's use of force and power that can easily kill others... actions that normally would be appropriate to denounce... to be accepted officially is thanks to early heroes who followed the ethics and rules of the profession, woof. Even up against dangerous villains, for uncertified individuals to case injury with their Quirks without specific instruction from their guardians or supervisors is a clear violation of the rules. The five of you, and the pro heroes Endeavor, Manual, Gran Torino, and Overlord must receive strict punishment." Overlord's not going to be happy with us... Judging by the look on Carbon's face, he thought the same. 

"Wait a minute," said Todoroki defiantly. "If Iida hadn't done anything, Native would've been killed. If Midoriya hadn't come, the two of them would've been killed. No one realised that the Hero Killer had appeared. Are you saying we should've followed the rules and watched people get killed?"

"And Carbon and I were stopping Lariat from getting to Midoriya!" Y/N stated, joining in. "Athos attacked the two of us, so we were fighting in self defence!"