IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

I've had something on my mind lately, so I've decided to share with you what I've been thinking.

This story isn't going how I intended. I don't feel that the story is going in the way it should be, and I'm disappointing all of you guys. It's hard to stay motivated and focussed on a story that I don't enjoy writing anymore, especially if I feel like it's terrible as of now.

So I have decided...

I'm going to be deleting this story later today. It's no longer a proud work of mine, I am disappointed of what I've created. It has a terrible story, terrible plot, terrible characters, too many plot holes to count, and I don't want to be associated with it anymore.

So what am I going to be working on in the future?

LEMON STORIES, LEMON CHAPTERS, LEMON EVERYTHING BABYYYYYY! THIS ENTIRE ACCOUNT WILL BE NOW WRITING LEMON FOR THE REST OF ITS EXISTENCE! IT'LL EXPLOIT YOUR SEXUAL DESIRES TO READ LEMONS AND THEREFORE GAIN ME MORE AND MORE READS! 

I'LL WRITE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THE READERS WANT! SO YOU HAVE ALL RIGHTS TO COMMENT DOWN ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR GIRLS FOR A MALE READER TO SMASH! I DON'T MIND WHO! IT'LL BE SO FUNNY TO WRITE! ALSO IG WE CAN JUST KEEP THIS STORY AND THEN JUST HAVE MHA LEMON CHAPTERS AS WELL

SAY GOODBYE TO THE PLOT PEOPLE! 

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋 FOR LIFE!

OH AND THERE'S ONE MORE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU DESERVE ALL THE NEWS POSSIBLE!

April Fools nerds.