[Chapter Forty-Five]: The Truth Revealed...!

"Rah!" Y/N screamed, kicking through a chunk of wood that was placed on top of a stump, the foot surrounded in Strength's aura. It burst into smaller pieces, which he didn't hesitate to further destroy in his attempt to cool off and release some steam. "RAH!" 

Again and again, he proceeded to do this, not stopping for a break a single time. He wasn't going to stop until he was able to have some improvement in controlling the NonaQuirk in a better way. Y/N's determination led to him spending hours outside, eradicating everything he could get his hands on to train his body into being able to handle his power.

His leg— No, his whole body felt extremely sore from the overuse, but he kept going and going. Sweat was dripping from his forehead, down his face, down his cheeks, and landed on his clothes, which were already soaked within a few hours of his relentless training. He narrowed his eyes, continuing to work and work.

"Should we...?" asked Tutus to Tutis, staring at Y/N with a concerned look on his face. He, along with his twin, was extremely worried about Y/N's well-being. They were experienced with keeping somebody, usually someone that was important, safe and they could recognise when somebody was either stressed or incredibly miserable. Perhaps he was both. 

"...No, I think that he will be able to release some of his bottled up feelings," Tutis replied, with a sigh, hoping that this 'phase' of Y/N would pass soon, especially when the rest of his class would be arriving the following day. "It is never good to keep it inside."

The two bodyguards watched closely, as Y/N picked up yet another chunk of wood and ripped it in two, his teeth clenched, his eyes widened in rage. "RAH!"

"Perhaps you are right," said Tutus, frowning at the scene he was witnessing.

"All For None!" Y/N thought furiously, clenching his fists at the mere thought of that cursed ability of his. "I will learn how to control you, and when I do—" His mind shifted to an image of the cruel All For One, who he despised more than anyone else in the world. "...I KNOW EXACTLY WHO I'M TESTING IT ON!" And with that, Strength coursed through his two fists, as he slammed them on the ground, a small shockwave forming from the collision. 

...

Y/N can be seen looking down at a seemingly endless pit, surrounded by a pitch-black void, his face shadowed and unseeable. The boy's body language shows his emotions, nevertheless, as a single tear drops from his face and lands on the ground with a quiet, yet audible, splat. When it hits the black ground, it suddenly expands into a diamond-blue sea, as the sky transitions into a starry night-sky, the Moon prevalent amongst everything else. The scene is then covered by the title card.

The scene fades away, panning to Height's Alliance, otherwise known as the dorms the U.A. students are staying in. It first shows Zion with his mouth open, supposedly explaining something to Wyatt, who is listening with intrigue. There is a notebook in his hands with only a bit of letters noticeable, though they are unable to help with figuring out what is written on there.

Then the scene transitions to Walker sitting on the couch next to Hagakure. The invisible girl is showing him something on her phone, which he is staring at curiously. She has a noticeable aura of excitement emitting from her, eager to see how Walker reacts. He simply gives a smile and speaks to her, yet his words cannot be heard.

It then proceeds to pan to a scene where Todoroki is trying to cook in the kitchen of the dorms, but is failing horribly, and Bakugo can be seen shouting at him angrily, showing one of his usual faces as he glares at the icy hot boy. Other members of Class 1-A, such as Mina, Uraraka, Iida and Kirishima, can be seen laughing at the scene.