12 - Lie Again

The humans were indeed special. Because you won't see the Serenity and Rose Quartz Stylth under the same roof and not clasping each other's throats.

The mortals had organised a drinking party and had invited both the Stylths together. They wanted to repay for everything the netizens have been doing for them. And this was the best idea that came up after a series of discussion.

The two Stylths were pretending to be fine in each other's presence while maintaining a distance. They didn't want to make anything obvious and at the same time, they were not meant to stay together.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol were avoiding each other at all costs and that was just a fuel to Seungcheol's thoughts of last night. He was blaming himself for being too harsh with the younger. But he had a limit too which was breaking off by each passing day.

"So are you enjoying our little get together?" Seungkwan stood up in the middle.

Seokmin swung his arms around Wonwoo as he sat beside him with a can of alcohol, "Of course, you guys are the best."

(Sitting arrangement :-

Humans : Jun Minghao Dino Seungkwan Vernon
Serenity : Jeonghan Hoshi Mingyu Joshua
Rose Quartz : Seungcheol Woozi Wonwoo Seokmin)

Wonwoo muttered something to Seokmin to which both of them giggled. They were talking some gibberish while their hands kept smacking each other's arms, shoulders or thighs.

Everyone was either talking or focusing on the movie running on the tv while drinking and eating snacks.

But once you turn towards Joshua and Mingyu, they were rather focusing on the duo immersed in their own small world.

Joshua and Mingyu looked at each other for a brief second. The look that said, 'keep your man away from mine'. Yes, they exactly knew what their eyes were conveying but they couldn't say it out loud.

So they turned back to glare at thier men. Their eyes were boring holes into the unfazed duo as if their glances would form a wall between them.

It was just a friendly interaction between Wonwoo and Seokmin but their other halves were so affection deprived that they couldn't help but get jealous.

"Woah hyung." Hoshi tapped Joshua's arms while focusing on the screen, "That kid looks like you when you're sulking."

"Keep quiet Hoshi." Joshua blurted out.

"Wha-" Hoshi turned towards Joshua in disbelief and so did Jeonghan as Joshua's distress was loud enough. Loud enough to turn Seokmin's attention towards him and Wonwoo's towards Mingyu who was already glaring him.

"I'm sorry." Joshua laughed, "I don't sulk."

"You just did." Hoshi brushed it off and focused back to the screen.