Chapter 8

Today Y/N's shift will start a bit later than usual so Dahyun and Tzuyu suggested to have breakfast together, to which Y/N agreed. The three went to a place nearby that they usually go to for breakfast. They don't have much time since all three of them need to leave for work, especially Dahyun who is a teacher at a high school in Apgujeong.

"You guys won't believe what happened yesterday." Y/N sighed. "Nayeon showed up at the station."

"Wait, what? How does she know where you work? Did you tell her?" Tzuyu asked.

"Is she stalking you?" Dahyun asked.

"No, not like that. She came to the station because she got arrested. Her phone got stolen and she got into a fight."

"No way." Dahyun laughed. "The police hater, ended up at the police station?"

"What happened then?" Tzuyu questioned and Y/N told her everything that happened.

"I'm surprised Jihyo unnie didn't kill her." Dahyun chuckled.

"She did get mad but I told her to leave it to me. Today Nayeon will come back with her phone information and hopefully we can track it down."

"I kinda have a feeling you two will end up together. I mean wouldn't it be romantic if you guys actually end up falling for each other? The perfect haters to lovers story." Tzuyu laughed.

"Yah, don't even joke about it. It's not funny."

"Tzuyu is right. I mean there must be a reason why you two met again. Just think about it, she hates cops but then she got into a situation where she needs the help of the police and then you find her phone, she changes her mind about cops and boom... you fall in love." Dahyun continued.

"As if that would ever happen. Even if she changes her mind about cops, she's still a very rude person. You know that I don't like rude people at all."

"Hmm but didn't you say that she was nice until you told her that you're a cop? Maybe she's a nice person just not towards the police." Tzuyu guessed.

"Whatever it is, I don't care. I just want to find her phone so I can prove her wrong." Y/N sighed.

--------------------------------

While Y/N was working, Nayeon did show up as expected. She came to Y/N's desk and threw a box and some papers onto it.

"You know I'm still a person you have to respect, you can't just throw things on my desk like this." Y/N looked at her.

"That's the box of my phone and on the papers you will find my phone number and serial number and all the things you need to know. I doubt that you will actually look at them but I brought them here anyway since I have no other choice."

"Well thank you for bringing them. We already started an investigation so you'll hear from us in a few days." The police women informed.

"How will you contact me when I don't have a phone?"

"Don't you have a spare phone or can't you give me the phone number of one of your relatives or friends?" 

Nayeon chuckled upon hearing this. "I barely have any money to but one phone let alone have a spare phone. You know what just, I'll come by in a few days. You better have my phone by then." Nayeon pointed her finger at the cop and left the station.

"I've never had to deal with someone this difficult in my three years of being a cop." Y/N told her friends, Jihyo and Mingyu.

"Well she seems to hate all of us so it's your job now to prove her wrong, Park Y/N-ssi. You're actually lucky because I found out who he is." Jihyo smiled.