Chapter 37

Another two weeks have passed and things are actually going well between Y/N and Nayeon. Y/N took Nayeon to her parents last weekend and she told Nayeon what she can do to play her mother's game and luckily Nayeon did just as Y/N told her which surprised Mrs. Park. She didn't expect for Nayeon to actually play along with her game.

For now it seems like Y/N will manage to make her family approve of Nayeon. She will do no matter what it takes just as she did with Minji.

"Sana called me while you were sleeping. Apparently she's coming back here in a few days." Nayeon told her girlfriend as they cuddled on Nayeon's couch. Mr. Im is not home so they're comfortable.

"Oh really? That's good to hear. I'm glad she's contacting you regularly." Y/N smiled.

"Me too. It's so weird that after fifteen years I can talk to my sister. For fifteen years I was trying to picture in my head what her face looks like and now I can finally know what her face looks like."

"Does she also contact your parents?"

"Yeah, she does." The older woman nodded. "She asked me to go visit mom once she comes back. Apparently she's coming back in three days."

"How's the Hirai family reacting to this though?"

"As long as Sana doesn't come back to live with us, I think they'll be fine. For now Sana will just go back and forth. She's trying to make both families happy." 

"She's a smart woman. I'm sure she'll do the thing that makes both families happy and not cause any trouble." Lots of things could go wrong with this but luckily Sana is handling it well.

"Oh she said that she's going to take her sister with her. Apparently she wants to meet us and Sana thought it would be overwhelming for us to meet the whole Hirai family at once so she's only bringing her sister."

"Ooh Momo-chan is coming?" Y/N smiled.

"Momo-chan?" Nayeon raised her eyebrows and distanced herself from her girlfriend so she could see her face. "You seem to be close with her."

"I mean I did spend a few days with them so I know them to some extent."

"And you're already that close to her?"

"Hmm, are you jealous, Im Nayeon-ssi?" Y/N is enjoying this to some extent.

"Why would I be jealous?" Nayeon scoffed. "What is this Momo like? Does she know some Korean?"

"Not really. But she's nice. She's a bit shy not very extroverted like Sana but you'll manage to communicate with her. She and Tzuyu managed to communicate so I'm sure you'll be able to communicate as well. Oh and... She's quite beautiful."

"Oh really?" Nayeon crossed her arms. "Since when are we calling other girls beautiful?"

"Am I not allowed to?" Y/N isn't being serious right now. She just likes to joke around with Nayeon sometimes but of course Nayeon always takes it seriously.

"Pabo!" Nayeon hit her lover's head. "You don't call other women beautiful when you have a girlfriend okay?"

"Then what do I call them? Pretty?" At this point the cop is just challenging her.

"I won't hesitate to kill you. I don't care if you're a cop or not. It will take me less than a minute to leave you breathless." Nayeon threatened.

"Every time I look at you, your beauty already takes my breath away." Y/N brought her face closer to her girlfriend's. "You know you're the only beautiful woman in my eyes." She caressed Nayeon's cheek making the older woman blush. "I would be really stupid if I had my eyes on other women when I have you as my lover." She whispered, her face very close to Nayeon's.