Chapter 3

"Y/N-ah! I have something amazing to tell you!" Dahyun approached Y/N who was doing something on her laptop in the living room. "You're going on a date tomorrow!"

"That fast?" Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"We had to take action before you change your mind and don't you dare to change your mind right now." Tzuyu warned.

"Fine, I promised you that I would try it out. What's her name? Where do I meet her?"

"We set up a date for you at 7pm at the restaurant we usually go to in Myeongdeong. Her name is Nayeon. She's 29 years old and she's definitely your type." Dahyun said in excitement.

"How do you know she's my type?" Y/N chuckled. Y/N doesn't even have a type.

"She has the same vibe as Minji." Tzuyu answered and got hit on the arm by Dahyun. 

"What Tzuyu means is, she's older than you and we know for a fact that you like your women older." Dahyun chuckled.

"Is that all the information I'm getting? What does she look like?" Y/N asked totally ignoring Tzuyu's statement.

"We told you, she's your type other than that you don't have to know." Dahyun answered and Y/N just nodded. She hates to go on this date but maybe her friends are right. Her life has only been evolving around her job lately, she needs to go out and meet new people.

---------------------------------

The day that Y/N has to go on a date has come. Dahyun and Tzuyu helped Y/N by picking up an outfit and doing her hair and makeup. Y/N went to the restaurant where her friends told her to go to and when she walked in, she didn't even know who to look for. She just looked for a woman around her age waiting for someone by herself. She looked around for a bit and locked eyes with a woman. She had a feeling that this person is Nayeon so she approached her.

"Are you Nayeon-ssi?"

"Ah yes, you're Y/N-ssi?" The woman stood up with a smile on her face.

"Yes, that's me. Well let's sit down." Although Y/N isn't really ready to start dating again, she promised her friends that she would make the most out of this date. And in all honestly, Dahyun was right. Nayeon is a beautiful woman. She's wearing a black dress and has straight brown hair that falls perfectly on her shoulders. Y/N finds her attractive at first side so maybe this could go well.

"I have to tell you that this is my first time doing something like this. I've never gone out with someone that I met online." Y/N informed.

"It's fine. I've done it a few times, it's a great way to meet people actually. How did you get the idea to do it though?"

"My friends actually recommended it to me. They actually also set up this date so I didn't even have an idea what you looked like."

"Aaah, that's why you were looking around like that. I get it know." Nayeon laughed. "I hope you're not disappointed then. Shall we look at the menu and order?"

"Yeah, sure." Y/N smiled and the two looked down on the menu. Nayeon hasn't been in this restaurant before while Y/N has, so she asked Y/N to recommend her something and Y/N did. Eventually they both decided and ordered.

"Do you think your friends did a good job by matching you with me? I mean based on appearance." Nayeon questioned.

"Yeah, they did. You're beautiful." Y/N doesn't have a problem with telling women they're beautiful if they really are. 

"You're straightforward I see, I like that. Did they tell you how old I am though? You're 25 if I'm correct?"

"Yes, I'm 25 and they told me that you're 29?"