Chapter 29

Y/N is flying to Japan tomorrow and Nayeon wants to surprise her at the station today and bring her some lunch to eat since Nayeon has to work in the afternoon and won't be able to say goodbye to Y/N.

She went to the station and when she went inside she saw Y/N talking to Jihyo and Minji. It seems like they were discussing a case. Nayeon remembers Minji well. The first time she came to the station Minji grabbed her atention with her beauty. She's very beautiful and it's hard to believe she's a cop because she totally looks like a model or actress.

But the number one reason why she remembers her well is because one time when Nayeon was talking to Y/N, Miinji had suddenly interrupted them and was touchy with Y/N as if she was trying to show Nayeon something.

Nayeon approached them and Y/N immediately spotted her.

"Unnie, what are you doing here?" Y/N approached her and held her arm. "Is something wrong?"

"No, no, you're going to Japan tomorrow and I won't have time to see you before you leave so I came here to see you. I also know hou have lunch break now so I brought you something to eat." Nayeon showed the bag with Kimbap in her hand that she made herself.

"You did great coming here. Thank you." Y/N smiled widely, happy to see her girlfriend. Nayeon looked behind Y/N and noticed how Minji's smile faded. She was smiling before Nayeon came but now that's gone.

"Let's sit down." Y/N guided her girlfriend to her desk and the two sat down. Y/N was pretty hungry so she immediately started to eat.

"Damn these are good. How come you're so good with food?"

"Talent?" Nayeon laughed.

"It's definitely a talent." Y/N said after eating some more. 

"Y/N-ah..." Mingyu and Jihyo approached them. "Oh you have a guest. Welcome back, Nayeon-ssi." 

"Hi." Nayeon smiled. 

"I see your girlfriend is feeding you well huh?" Jihyo joked and both Y/N and Nayeon were embarrassed. 

"I actually brought this one for you." Nayeon stood up and gave the two some kimbap as well.

"For us? But why?" Mingyu questioned.

"I was kind of rude the last time I was here so I want to apologize. I just don't have a great past with the police and I took it out on you guys. I'm sorry."

"It's okay we forgive you, Nayeon-ssi. As long as you treat our Y/N well, we're all good." Jihyo smiled. 

"Of course, I will." Nayeon replied and the four continued to talk for a bit. Both Jihyo and Mingyu seem like good people so Nayeon likes them for now.

She did notice from the corner of her eye that there were a pair of eyes on them and as she had expected, it were Minji's. She looked at Minji and saw her staring at Y/N. Does Minji like Y/N? I mean something is definitely going on but Nayeon doesn't want to bring it up yet because they just got into a relationship. Nayeon doesn't want to be the crazy jealous girlfriend in only their first week of their relationship.

"I should go now. I need to go to work." Nayeon stood up.

"I'll show you out." Y/N stood up as well.

"Bye guys, I'll see you later. And Mingyu-ssi have a nice trip to Japan."

"Thank you." Mingyu smiled and Y/N and her girlfriend went outside.

"I'll miss you." Nayeon stated.

"It's just for five days, it's not that long. Although I'll miss you as well."